Has Terry Balsamo Left Evanescence to join GNR ?

Vincent Vega

I get the feeling sometimes that Evanesence's Fallen is the album Axl wanted CD to be, in concept: Stringed, beautiful sort of haunting sad rock songs. But he was beaten to the punch by Amy. I just get the feeling that this sort of record is what he was envisioning when he wrote This I Love in 1992, and the other guys said fuck that, and he got beaten to the punch by Evanescence.

I can totally picture Axl being into the song "My Immortal". It's like a twin to TiL and Prostitute, musically.

Edited by Vincent Vega

Possibly he likes it. I don't think he wanted CD to sound like Evanescence though. Lol.

Thinking about it has he ever mentioned female artists he likes?

In a '99 interview with Kurt Loder he said he liked the new Fiona Apple record.

• 2 years later...

In November 2005, Balsamo suffered a stroke. The doctors informed him that it was a result of a blood clot in his neck that formed from headbanging on-stage. As a result from his injury, he now uses his dreadlocks as a stage act by shaking them and bringing them forward while standing still, so as not to create too much movement and thus avoiding further problems.

He was a member of Limp Bizkit and was born almost the same day as Eminem (October 1972).

Edited by My Name is Trinity

Right, fuck that, I'm no longer nothing to do with GnR :lol: I mean i ain't listened to em in ages but i always remained something of a fan but thats over, fuck that, Evanescence? Bollocks to that, you can keep em, I'm handing in my fuckin' kilt and bandana over here, Evanescence? Shit in my grandmothers mouth, thats some drop in quality. Ashba i could almost forgive as Axl trying to tap into the new age poof market but Evanescence? Fuck that :lol: There's gay and then there's fuckin' too gay for disco.

Shit he was a member of Limp Bizkit too? Well that settles it :lol:

I heard that the evanescence guy is a fan of Wenger.

Right, fuck that, I'm no longer nothing to do with GnR :lol: I mean i ain't listened to em in ages but i always remained something of a fan but thats over, fuck that, Evanescence? Bollocks to that, you can keep em, I'm handing in my fuckin' kilt and bandana over here, Evanescence? Shit in my grandmothers mouth, thats some drop in quality. Ashba i could almost forgive as Axl trying to tap into the new age poof market but Evanescence? Fuck that :lol: There's gay and then there's fuckin' too gay for disco.

Shit he was a member of Limp Bizkit too? Well that settles it :lol:

I heard that the evanescence guy is a fan of Wenger.

OK, that changes everything! :lol:

• Like 1