Would you want "Live Era: 2000-2014"?

2006-2010 - sure

Everything else was a waste

With the exception of perhaps Rhiad and Oh My God as those songs didn't get performed during those tours. But I agree 2006-2010 were stellar. I'm still glad we got the Appetite for Democracy release against all odds, eventhough it's not an overall homerun performance, it still shows the performances hold up on a release.

LIVE ERA II

Disc A: Bridge School Benefit

Disc B: Live At The Golden Gods

Would be funny if they put those out with perfect performances and re-recorded vocals. :lol:

Yea you can find a good performance of almost every song played. I think it would be cool. Obviously if it's two cd's then I want one with Chinese Democracy on it and the other with the hits.

01-02 I'd like Madagascar from this time.

06- I'd like Better, there was a time, sailing, kohd, jungle, November rain

09-10 pretty much everything else

11-14 civil war, prostitute,

• Like 1

I guess AFDem was like the UYI tour dvds. So I could see Remix album, CD II, reunion record, a Best of, and possible Live Era II. I'd buy it, so I guess I want it.

I guess AFDem was like the UYI tour dvds. So I could see Remix album, CD II, reunion record, a Best of, and possible Live Era II. I'd buy it, so I guess I want it.

Out of all of those, I must admit I want CD ll the most. Main reason it's done, so there's actually a good chance it will be released, and if it's similar to Chinese, the high quality will be there. It will not be as cheap as a reunion record could be and that can be fucked up so easily anyway.

On topic, I'd like blue rays of all the 2010 and 2006-2007 shows.

Edited by Rovim

Out of all of those, I must admit I want CD ll the most. Main reason it's done, so there's actually a good chance it will be released, and if it's similar to Chinese, the high quality will be there. It will not be as cheap as a reunion record could be and that can be fucked up so easily anyway.

I guess another option is a reunion tour and a live album of that put out of that. Honestly that sounds more far fetched than most options. It's just so destructive.

I guess another option is a reunion tour and a live album of that put out of that. Honestly that sounds more far fetched than most options. It's just so destructive.

I wonder what Axl will do next. It's exciting in a way: what he'll choose, cause the current conditions%2

Edited by Rovim

GNR should do a "soundboard series" and put random shows out, maybe with Slash and Axl talking again they can put full length shows out there. It probably wouldn't go gold or anything, but they'd do well putting the shows out there over the next few years. I know you can get most of those bootlegs here but mixed and mastered full length shows would be a nice addition to the collection esp if you could buy a CD copy of it.

87-93 was probably more about the "typical GNR show for your car and home stereo" but people who were at the shows would also want to have them on hand.

I actually wouldn't mind a nu era live CD. My only demand for it would be to include as many CD era songs as possible. Sure the old stuff would be in it as well, but id much rather have TWAT and Sorry than the nu band playing Nice Boys or whatever. I would be interested, for sure. I wouldn't even mind if Axl redid some of the vocals. I know people get pissy about that, but after the VH live album, id much rather have quality over authenticity. It would make a good farewell to NUgnr, as we prepare for a reunion hopefully. Sure many people will talk about the demand for such an album, and rightfully so, but other bands release live things all the time, clearly those don't go platinum either.