Apparently completely straight people don't exist...

downzy

Yeah, they mention how the phenomenon is stronger in women than in men, but apparently it still occurs in men. It kind of aligns with anecdotal experience with some of my past girlfriends and female friends. Most would admit to finding other women attractive or have had sexual dreams with other women. You're likely not going to find too many straight men experience (or admit to) the same situation.

Yeah, they mention how the phenomenon is stronger in women than in men, but apparently it still occurs in men. It kind of aligns with anecdotal experience with some of my past girlfriends and female friends. Most would admit to finding other women attractive or have had sexual dreams with other women. You're likely not going to find too many straight men experience (or admit to) the same situation.

I occasionally find women attractive in a maybe I would kind of way, they are usually quite boyish or androgynous though. Feminine looking women don't interest me at all, at least I don't think so - maybe I need to take this test and find out.

Hmm.

I can't speak for other women, but I came out as bi as a teenager, though I've only had boyfriends. I feel that the attraction is more to do with recognition of qualities/beauty in women which I don't have, and feel insecure about. Fancying them is as close I'd ever get to knowing or being that woman.

I don't identify as bi now. I just happened to fall in love with a man when I was 19 and I've never had to consider my orientation since.

I read that somewhere this week. I thought the research showed it was mostly women and the men were more likely to to fall at one end of the spectrum or another. I've not read that particular link though.

*rushes off to order a Pride t-shirt* :P

Maybe it's just that women are generally more attractive than men :P.

• Like 2

Kiss my fuckin' arse, course they do...i bought this up in another thread too Downzy, you idea stealing motherfucker :lol:

Johhny Depp or Rosie O'Donnell. Go.

Neither. Stay in and have a pot noodle and a wank.

Rosie all fuckin day long mate, i'd be holding them love handles like she was a fuckin' rodeo bull :lol:

• Like 1

I suppose it is right that we are all bisexual, in the sense that we could enjoy sex with either gender if social upbringing/context wasn't inhibiting. I mean, an orgasm is an orgams. But I don't think we are all biphilic, in the sense that we could LOVE either gender, as in having a crush for someone and getting that awesome fellign from toes to nose that only falling in love with someone can give. I think that love thing more limited, whereas carnal pleasure is more promiscuous.

I suppose it is right that we are all bisexual, in the sense that we could enjoy sex with either gender if social upbringing/context wasn't inhibiting. I mean, an orgasm is an orgams. But I don't think we are all biphilic, in the sense that we could LOVE either gender, as in having a crush for someone and getting that awesome fellign from toes to nose that only falling in love with someone can give. I think that love thing more limited, whereas carnal pleasure is more promiscuous.

I know what I like and I know what I don't.

If you try but don't buy, you are not bi.

*Runs to shower.

*Runs to shower.

Fuckin' bender :lol:

*Runs to shower.

Fuckin' bender :lol:

I'm still trying to figure out Dej Loaf :lol:

So if we werent ourselves we might be gay? :lol:

If we WERE ourselves we might be more pansexual, but not necesarilly more panloving.

If we WERE ourselves we might be more pansexual, but not necesarilly more panloving.

Thats the point though, in reality there is no 'ourselves' other than the one that actually exists, it's just insubstantial hypothesis.

Thats the point though, in reality there is no 'ourselves' other than the one that actually exists, it's just insubstantial hypothesis.

With ourselves I think we are talking about the one not inhibited by social rules.

I suppose it is right that we are all bisexual, in the sense that we could enjoy sex with either gender if social upbringing/context wasn't inhibiting. I mean, an orgasm is an orgasm.

Maybe it's just personal preference and bad nothing to do with social upbringing or context.

Just because you enjoy being sodomized or manning the chair at a glory hole doesn't mean that other men enjoy those things. I don't enjoy mustard, onions or oatmeal. But it isn't because of social constraints. I just don't like the taste.