cryptic tweets from official GNR page

This really is utterly annoying. Whatever happened to Fernando being back in 2-4 months with news? Instead we get cryptic "woe is me" tweets, once again painting GNR as some kind of victim in whatever they're unhappy about this week.

The lack of follow through with the fans shows a complete bankruptcy of integrity, accountability and really any semblance of tact. Great job, as usual, Fermanager. :thumbsup:

He has about a month to make good on that announcement. I've got my pitchforks ready though, I think it's going to be tough for them to come through with a quality announcement considering everyone's mindset is that whatever comes next is going to be huge for GNR in terms of that reunion, so really it's new album, reunion or bust. I think that's how it should be though. As a fan base we have waited for new material year after year and never been given a good answer as to why a completed album cannot be in hands of the fans.

So the fact that TB's put themselves in this situation allows me to quit making excuses on their behalf. They need to step up and have something good to say soon, it's been a difficult 7 years following the release of CD. I don't see how they've done anything to advance GNR or bring excitement to the fan base. And I'm talking strictly on their marketing, releases, website, communication on social media and communication with fans in general. I think they've disappointed as a management team of one of the biggest rock bands ever.

They will say I'm whining and maybe some of you will too. It's my opinion and I know many others share it.

I hope they come through though!

Great post & agree completely. Believe me, no one hopes I'm wrong more than me. And you're correct that the next news absolutely has to be...

A) NEW ALBUM

B) REUNION

C) GTFO.

They absolutely have put themselves in that situation over the last 7 years post Chinese Democracy. If the next news turns out to be another South American tour or late-life Elvis style Vegas Residency, it's going to be all out war. Not just from angry fans on the internet, but from very vocal media outlets too.

It will also prove that, unless Axl is parading them around the world, Team Brazil could give a shit what happens with Guns N' Roses.

Edited by sofine11

Quite honestly with all the speculation that is going around and all of the attempts to pounce on any and every bit of information...it might be very tempting to fuck with people's heads by posting cryptic stuff. Post something obtuse and watch the fans scramble to try to interpret it. Lol.

I have no problem with the cryptic tweets, as long as they lead to something big. It falls in line with what's been going on with the reunion rumors. Everything is building towards what we hope is a big moment for GNR but with TB we have no confidence. We've seen this played out before, like I said it's not our fault that things haven't worked out, it's up to them to excite the fan base.

Fernando has one month left to make good on his "news in 2-4 months" statement, right? And someone claimed that Classic GNR at Rock in Rio would be confirmed in December, right? Sounds like this all may be lining up afterall! I guess we'll know for sure by the holidays. Should be interesting to see what comes of all this

Fernando has one month left to make good on his "news in 2-4 months" statement, right? And someone claimed that Classic GNR at Rock in Rio would be confirmed in December, right? Sounds like this all may be lining up afterall! I guess we'll know for sure by the holidays. Should be interesting to see what comes of all this

Maybe Fernando needs mommys permission to talk?

Good lord a new Star Wars with orginal cast and a possible GnR reunion. It's like I'm living my childhood and twenties all over again.

If they could get a movie tie with The Fortus Awakens for an Atlas Shrugged video that would be end times.

Axl and Pitman flying the Millenium Falcon into the Death Star with Fortus soloing on a Land Speeder.

Who is the zodiac?

I honestly don't think it was all the same guy. That's why they've never been able to tie all the crimes to one person.

Random murders tied together for publicity. A corrupt police department, a journalist trying to make a name for himself, a dude writing letters to mess with people, and a couple different murders getting lumped together.

They will never find the Zodiac Killer. Because it wasn't one guy.

it's comments like these that set up gnr fans for disappointment...

Just saying

Who is the zodiac?

The professor from Gillian's island. You heard it here first!

Sounds like the GNR break up, a media conspiracy against Axl but really it wasn't one guy there were multiple killers and Mick Wall is trying make a name for himself. Axl is the Zodiac.

Endless possibilities during a quaint section of time in the lapse of synergy. I'm right there with ya dawg..