cryptic tweets from official GNR page

Good lord a new Star Wars with orginal cast and a possible GnR reunion. It's like I'm living my childhood and twenties all over again.

If they could get a movie tie with The Fortus Awakens for an Atlas Shrugged video that would be end times.

Axl and Pitman flying the Millenium Falcon into the Death Star with Fortus soloing on a Land Speeder.

Lol, id be furious

Good lord a new Star Wars with orginal cast and a possible GnR reunion. It's like I'm living my childhood and twenties all over again.

If they could get a movie tie with The Fortus Awakens for an Atlas Shrugged video that would be end times.

Axl and Pitman flying the Millenium Falcon into the Death Star with Fortus soloing on a Land Speeder.

Lol, id be furious

Revenge of the Slash... Return of the Axl... A New Appetite... Thunder Chucker Strikes Back.... The Phantom Pitman... The Fortus Awakens...

How fun and a big kick in the face would it be when the GN'R reunion comes with Tracii Guns,Ole Beich and Rob Gardner. that would lead to some reactions to say the least

That would freak people out. I'm pretty sure Ole is dead.

forgot about that, thanks for mentioning it.

• Like 1

How fun and a big kick in the face would it be when the GN'R reunion comes with Tracii Guns,Ole Beich and Rob Gardner. that would lead to some reactions to say the least

"Beich died on October 16, 1991, drowning in Sankt Jørgens Lake in the center of Copenhagen. Not long before, on August 19, Guns N' Roses had performed in the city. His family believe that he became depressed after leaving Guns N' Roses in 1985 and was heavily abusing drugs before returning to Denmark in 1988. Heroin, and a blood alcohol content of .148, are thought to have contributed to his drowning, but his family still believes it was a suicide.

Ole Beich lies buried in Esbjerg next to his father Aksel, who died in 1995."

That is pretty depressing. :(

If they could read lips " Guns n Roses are coming back motherfuckers" -The bitch said.

Yeah, what a dummy! She was so wasted I'm surprised she even knew who GNR were?

And honestly why did she bother to wear those stupid black pasties over her nipples. Please.

"Beich died on October 16, 1991, drowning in Sankt Jørgens Lake in the center of Copenhagen. Not long before, on August 19, Guns N' Roses had performed in the city. His family believe that he became depressed after leaving Guns N' Roses in 1985 and was heavily abusing drugs before returning to Denmark in 1988. Heroin, and a blood alcohol content of .148, are thought to have contributed to his drowning, but his family still believes it was a suicide.

Ole Beich lies buried in Esbjerg next to his father Aksel, who died in 1995."

That is pretty depressing. :(

That is sad. Poor guy.

Meanwhile.....Axl controls the keys to that GnR juggernaut and refuses to do anything with it. Not giving a fuck at how happy new music would make his MILLIONS of fans.

does anyone think izzy has any interest at all in a reunion??? i think he's the biggest longshot.

He has stated in recent interviews that he's 100% down with a reunion tour.

The only person who said that Izzy will be there if there is a reunion is Steven Adler lol. Izzy hasn't said anything, I would love to see him, I hope he releases a solo album next year.

• Like 1

does anyone think izzy has any interest at all in a reunion??? i think he's the biggest longshot.

The only person who said that Izzy will be there if there is a reunion is Steven Adler lol. Izzy hasn't said anything, I would love to see him, I hope he releases a solo album next year.

But if it were to occur, you would consider the possibility of a reunion?

Izzy: “Yes, of course. I wrote a great deal of that material."

http://chinese-democracy.blogspot.com/2008/11/exclusive-interview-with-izzy-stradlin.html

But if it were to occur, you would consider the possibility of a reunion?

Izzy: “Yes, of course. I wrote a great deal of that material."

http://chinese-democracy.blogspot.com/2008/11/exclusive-interview-with-izzy-stradlin.html

That's from 2008. Izzy hasn't actually said anything recently.

edit: I like the question right before the reunion one-

Steven Adler has spoken frequently lately of his desire for a reunion of the original GN'R. Tell me what you think of that and how your relationship with Steven is at the present.

Izzy: “Steven lives a very confused life."

:lol:

Edited by Gordon Comstock