The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Does anyone think we might know more before Tuesday? The Nightrain have a competition running with a surprise prize. Could be the $100 polyester pillow, of course. Or something else that doesn't give anything away. But a surprise that will be revealed next week, when we are expecting news... who knows?

It will be sad if Steven is not involved, he has been saying a reunion should be done since like the 90's man, in all the interview's he has done, all he talks is about a reunion and when it is actually happening, he should be the first person who should be involved.

As a fan, I will feel really bad if he is not involved.

It will be sad if Steven is not involved, he has been saying a reunion should be done since like the 90's man, in all the interview's he has done, all he talks is about a reunion and when it is actually happening, he should be the first person who should be involved.

I agree but as a professional musician he has proven time and time again that he can't handle it. You can only baby a guy so much. Personally, I agree with you and you get a body guard to watch him ALL THE TIME, regardless of money, just so he can play cause he should be there. But as a business idea, I fully understand why thats not sound. Steven can't be trusted as much as we all want him too. If he's sober now, it hasn't been that much longer than a year, or its not even a year. That says it all right there.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrQBBDOTES8

I bet he will be involved but I don't think he can deal with the pressure of 2.5+ hour shows over a long tour.

Mich Lafon is air to me, dave who? The guy with the same stache than Axl?

I stopped trusting this Mitch Lafon since he made that shit up that the illusions line up will play in Argentina.

He knows nothing then. He's an internet vampire.

He and Trunk know plenty, more than any random poster on here since they have friends and contacts in the business. Maybe he was reporting something that his contacts told him that ended up being false. Big deal. I don't remember him reporting anything about the UYI lineup playing in Argentina but it's possible he did and then it didn't happen for any number of reasons. No reporter has a 100% success rate. Edited by Subtle Signs

I stopped trusting this Mitch Lafon since he made that shit up that the illusions line up will play in Argentina.

He and Trunk know plenty, more than any random poster on here since they have friends and contacts in the business. Maybe he was reporting something that his contacts told him that ended up being false. Big deal. I don't remember him reporting anything about the UYI lineup playing in Argentina but it's possible he did and then it didn't happen for any number of reasons. No reporter has a 100% success rate.

Plenty of biased informations. The thing is, if something happens in Rn'R history, Trunk or that guy cannot shut their mouth, it's ridiculous. They're always like they know something before everyone else.

Remember when Trunk called Stern about Kimmel in 2012. Stern couldn't care less.

He and Trunk know plenty, more than any random poster on here since they have friends and contacts in the business. Maybe he was reporting something that his contacts told him that ended up being false. Big deal. I don't remember him reporting anything about the UYI lineup playing in Argentina but it's possible he did and then it didn't happen for any number of reasons. No reporter has a 100% success rate.

Plenty of biased informations. The thing is, if something happens in Rn'R history, Trunk or that guy cannot shut their mouth, it's ridiculous. They're always like they know something before everyone else.

Remember when Trunk called Stern about Kimmel in 2012. Stern couldn't care less.

The thing about Trunk and this guy is that they do have contacts, but they got no information, I just see them as GNR fans, they have the same information as we do, the only upper hand they got is that they will get free passes to the shows and they will be able to interview Axl and Slash which we can't do.

Any news regarding the band, they don't have any actual information.

It's sort of amusing that the majority of GnR fans seem to think Frank is a terrible drummer. But other professional musicians give the guy tons of props for his drumming skills.

Frank is an excellent drummer.
I agree. I honestly prefer him over Matt and Steven.

Matt played too loud, no subtilities whatsoever.

Anyone else thinks that the reason Axl wants to keep Frank and Fortus, is so he got an advantage? So while Slash is busy playing, they will gang up on him, nWo style?

I said something similar a few months back, not about ganging up as such but he's made it clear in the past he didn't enjoy the UYI tour because of the dynamics so I could see him wanting to keep some of the newer guys on board rather than risk the Slash/Duff/Matt trio banding together once again. Having said that maybe those issues have been resolved and totally put to bed now.

It's sort of amusing that the majority of GnR fans seem to think Frank is a terrible drummer. But other professional musicians give the guy tons of props for his drumming skills.

I really don't get your fixation with Frank. But well each to their own.

I din't like Matt during the illusions Era, but over the year his style has gotten better, he plays the GNR songs in a much better way now. I would still like to see Adler.

I know its 2016 now and all of us have grown up, but seriously that bald head doesn't fits to the GNR image.

• Like 1

I din't like Matt during the illusions Era, but over the year his style has gotten better, he plays the GNR songs in a much better way now. I would still like to see Adler.

I know its 2016 now and all of us have grown up, but seriously that bald head doesn't fits to the GNR image.

As far as GNR drummers ,for me it starts and ends with Adler. I'll give props to Sorum though and would take him over Frank. Frank screams bar band. Adler lives and breathes GNR. He IS GNR. Maybe it's me but I've yet to meet a single fan in real life over 35 that was around for AFD that prefers Frank. Only on this board do they seem to exist. Adler's style and groove cannot be duplicated. Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

As far as GNR drummers ,for me it starts and ends with Adler. I'll give props to Sorum though and would take him over Frank. Frank screams bar band. Adler lives and breathes GNR. He IS GNR. Maybe it's me but I've yet to meet a single fan in real life over 35 that was around for AFD that prefers Frank. Only on this board do they seem to exist. Adler's style and groove cannot be duplicated.

I don't think anyone here said they prefered Frank over Adler in GNR. The point is that Adler is a complete fuck-up.