I've been posting here for ten years now.

Subtle Signs

I just looked at my profile and noticed I signed up here February 15th,2006. Time flies when you are having fun. I remember coming across the site four years earlier when GNR released the 2002 tour dates. Thanks for allowing me to GNR-educate(TM)you for a decade now. I remember being banned from here by a TRUPUNX Mod at one time for using such offensive words as "kid" "broham" and "broseph" Seriously it's cool to have a place to talk about my favorite band since most people I know in real life could care less about GNR and they like to remind me that it's not the 80's. The few of you that I've met in real life were cool and I look forward to meeting many more of you in Vegas in April.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I just looked at my profile and noticed I signed up here February 15th,2006. Time flies when you are having fun. I remember coming across the site four years earlier when GNR released the 2002 tour dates. Thanks for allowing me to GNR-educate(TM)you for a decade now. I remember being banned from here by a TRUPUNX Mod at one time for using such offensive words as "kid" "broham" and "broseph" Seriously it's cool to have a place to talk about my favorite band since most people I know in real life could care less about GNR and they like to remind me that it's not the 80's. The few of you that I've met in real life were cool and I look forward to meeting many more of you in Vegas in April.

Your time's up. 

/banned

:P

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

I'm ten years today. Fucking crazy when you think about it - I've spent 40% of my life on this place. And I wouldn't trade it for anything :)

Nice!!  I lost track after ten years.  That time doesn't count the mygnr board before this though

8 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

I'm ten years today. Fucking crazy when you think about it - I've spent 40% of my life on this place. And I wouldn't trade it for anything :)

Right on. You,@LoadedNightraiN and myself made up about 20% of the attendance for our various Hookers and Blow shows.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 2

I'm at 11 years now. I would visit here on the library computers at school, since we didn't have a computer at home. I'd do this every day, at lunch time and in the morning and afternoon breaks. I certainly would have done better in my studies if I hadn't spent so much time here. I wanted to be a translator, so realistically, I'd be British ambassador to Germany.

However I'm a mod with my very own banhammer and a direct line to Axl* so it was all worthwhile.

*I don't.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

But surely that wouldn't be an entirely misplaced feeling, would it?

I've booked my train tickets for the 11th so I'd be careful not to piss me off if I were you! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

On 18.2.2016 at 4:12 PM, Dazey said:

I've booked my train tickets for the 11th so I'd be careful not to piss me off if I were you! :lol:

Yeah, like it is wasting your train ticket I'm afraid of and not being found afloat with my face down among the rubbish in a Mancunian canal.

Are you eating with us on Friday? Apparently we have a dinner reservation at some restaurant.

On 18/02/2016 at 8:54 AM, Gracii Guns said:

I'm at 11 years now. I would visit here on the library computers at school, since we didn't have a computer at home. I'd do this every day, at lunch time and in the morning and afternoon breaks. I certainly would have done better in my studies if I hadn't spent so much time here. I wanted to be a translator, so realistically, I'd be British ambassador to Germany.

However I'm a mod with my very own banhammer and a direct line to Axl* so it was all worthwhile.

Hidden Content

Pfft, you ain't the boss of ME! *pulls her hair and runs off tittering*