Signed Drumhead to be Auctioned Off For Flint, MI Benefit

1 minute ago, Babooshka said:

Dizzy is the real winner here. Pitman kinda undermined him tbh.

Dizzys fine. He would be needed for the illusion material for sure. During appetite whatever.. Tambourine bang the bongos during jungle, dizzy helps enhance the live sound. I could at least wrap my head around people saying pitman hurt the live sound more than helped. 

21 minutes ago, Harry Sunrise said:

Is that really his official facebook page? There's another Frank Ferrer facebook page that is official, this one isn't. So I doubt thats him posting that.

17 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

I didn't see which one that was. The Facebook page I know that's official is the one you have to "Like" with a blue check mark next to it. So if this isn't the page then that's not it. We already got confirmation anyways so it doesn't matter at this point..

It's not "official" because it isn't a page. It's his personal profile, but it's definitely real (he's friends with the real Fortus personal profile, they tag each other in stuff periodically etc.).

• Like 1

MSL said one day that Pitman wanted to be out of tour. But maybe get excited when Coachella was announced he simply changed his mind. But then it meant he'll rather be playing in the sand cause he likes it. There's still big chance he'll be involved in studio.

At least we finally get somewhat of a confirmation of the lineup for the upcoming tours, didn't think we would find out this way but hey..ill take it!

I like the lineup..Axl, Slash, Duff, Dizzy, Richard & Frank :headbang:

I'm sure Izzy and Adler will make surprise appearances throughout the upcoming shows.

I really think Steven would be publicly melting down if he wasn't involved. Honestly other than the confirmed 6 in the band I'd say Adler is signed. Izzy they clearly are still working on and hopefully it works out.. I'm sure they'll both be surprises til Vegas if they do a surprise show first, just to make it up for the fans who felt mislead or duped

Edited by Billsfan

Great line-up.

Happy with this & to see Slash agree to play with Richard & Frank, exceptional. Great to see Dizzy still there, after all he has been there since 1990 & deserves his place. My original setlist in the reunion setlist thread stands. Pittman?? Not sure what his role was anyway apart from sound effects in Madagascar live.

6 hours ago, Harry Sunrise said:

Is that really his official facebook page? There's another Frank Ferrer facebook page that is official, this one isn't. So I doubt thats him posting that.

That's Frank's personal page. I'm FB friends with him and saw that post earlier today.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

That is epic. I can't believe you guys don't want him there :P

Funny shit, I haven't seen that clip. I love Axl's laugh. Pitty he didn't see Steven fall in Farm Aid.

Actually we better be careful, Pittman could be releasing his own exclusive drumhead.

Edited by NOVEMBER COMA

On 15.3.2016 at 3:25 AM, Tom-Ass said:

Could take Fortus or leave him.. I do think he is a bit of a show boat and poser on stage.. Hopefully his ego isn't too big to take a step back and just play rhythm guitar now.

Yes. Hope so too. If he has any sense, he will step back. As for Ferrer, with Slash and Duff actually being there when the music is rehearsed, maybe they give some pointers here and there to make it more like it should be, as some say.