*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

On 7/19/2023 at 10:09 AM, 6lake sa66ath said:

I'm with you now and they were available via the Official GN'R online store, I had an email about them back in January this year and now sold out:

Screenshot-2023-07-19-at-15-06-43.png

The Puck Hcky website has many more styles to choose from, I don't know why this jersey was the only one available on the GN'R store site.

https://puckhcky.com/collections/guns-n-roses

There's a limit of four on the Appetite For Destruction numbered limited edition vinyls, so that's how many I ordered. One for me, the other three for each of my sons for Christmas.

I will be nice to actually have a shrink wrapped copy of the "banned" cover, and I'm always a sucker for limited editions.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

The Puck Hcky website has many more styles to choose from, I don't know why this jersey was the only one available on the GN'R store site.

https://puckhcky.com/collections/guns-n-roses

That's a huge collection! Perhaps they wanted to make the full range available only on the brand's own webstore? The LA Kings logo hook is quite cleverly done to make the guns looks like hockey sticks.

On 7/16/2023 at 1:39 PM, 6lake sa66ath said:

Spotted this in Primark the other day, cheap and cheerful official merch and as good as if not better in terms of “quality” when compared with any tees available at the merch stands on gig day in my humble opinion:

IMG-5708.jpg

IMG-5709.jpgIMG-5710.jpg

… and speaking of cheap n’ f’n cheerful, finally got around to choppin’ the tags on this fine example of an official recreation of some quality Buhler NITL tour artwork from the US leg. I believe a very helpful fellow forum member helped me obtain this at the time from their local H&M somewhere in Europe. Suffice to say the postage cost far more than the long sleeve tee did!

IMG-6114.jpg

IMG-6115.jpg

Thanks for posting about the shirt from Primark, I was by one the other day and stopped in and grabbed it. It's actually really nice quality.  Love the design too

• Thanks 1

I signed up to the Guns'N'Roses.com NIGHTRAIN PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP today.

There are 2 options $50 and $89

..with the $89 option extra's include, among others things, a t-shirt.

Question is, how do they know what size to send??? ..as the website simply states:

Official Nightrain Special-Edition T-shirt (Men's/Unisex or Women's)

Is it some sort of stretch one size fits all no matter how fat you are t-shirt? (my usual size is XL)

1 hour ago, star said:

I signed up to the Guns'N'Roses.com NIGHTRAIN PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP today.

There are 2 options $50 and $89

..with the $89 option extra's include, among others things, a t-shirt.

Question is, how do they know what size to send??? ..as the website simply states:

Official Nightrain Special-Edition T-shirt (Men's/Unisex or Women's)

Is it some sort of stretch one size fits all no matter how fat you are t-shirt? (my usual size is XL)

You go back into your account after you’ve bought the package and it asks for you to complete your details there. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Oxford said:

You go back into your account after you’ve bought the package and it asks for you to complete your details there. 

That's the thing..

I completed purchase, and received an email. Following the link in the email takes the user to a page where the t-shirt size can be selected. This then appears to result in a $95 item being added to the users basket? since purchase had already been completed why add an item to a basket as the result of selecting a t-shirt size?

It's a half-assed level of website design. I have no idea what is going on now. I sent an email with an order number include t-shirt size. 

-

EDIT: I have worked it out now. The idea is to go back to the user page, select t-shirt size, return to basket. The original purchase increases to $95.00 although the amount has a strike thought taking it to $00.00 ..and the users details (address etc) have to be re_entered. Still an odd way of doing things if you ask me ;D

Edited by star
  • GNFNR 1

48 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I bought the Athens shirt off tour truck. Got a confirmation email but can’t view my order. The link asks me to download a pdf but it has no info in it. How soon should I expect my shirt? Seems the Paris one shipped pretty quickly. 

The full info is posted on the proceeding pages.

Glasto tee from the truck:

IMG-6352.jpg

• Like 1

That white tour tee looks cool, if they'd had it in Europe I would've bought it (wish more rock/metal bands did white tees, no one wants to walk around in the sun in black 🥵 ).

I made some purchases on Rockabilia and eBay (Old Glory Merch) I remember posting about the Sorry Rifle tee here a few years back and passing on it after finding out the logo and print is smaller than pictured, but at this price I figured why not. Looking forward to the hoodie the most, had not seen that before, picked up the last M one they had but they have still L, XL etc. I love all of Anton Kandinsky's artwork for ChiDem.

118715B_c0cf92f4-fdff-44da-a5fd-19b0ca8a

Tons of ChiDem era stuff on sale (can get the 2011 Chinese worker tee for $20, or $12 if you go for S size), even have '01/'02 stuff.

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 18.49.58.png

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 18.50.24.png

• Like 1

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I picked up my Paris tee on Monday, love it, even my family dig the design :lol: Weird thing is it (size M) fits me the same as my Bucharest tee (size S). Are the ones sold at gigs usually larger? I barely fit in any of my other size S tees these days, was surprised how well the Bucharest one fit.

On 8/5/2023 at 6:59 PM, Amir said:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I picked up my Paris tee on Monday, love it, even my family dig the design :lol: Weird thing is it (size M) fits me the same as my Bucharest tee (size S). Are the ones sold at gigs usually larger? I barely fit in any of my other size S tees these days, was surprised how well the Bucharest one fit.

I bought a large at a gig and it definitely fits like a medium. I usually sit somewhere between medium and large, so glad I didn't opt for a medium. 

Sizes to run smaller at the gigs, so if in doubt go for the larger option would be my advice.