More Openers Announced!

I saw a Skrillex stream during that Ultra festival, last year.  It was all right for what it is in that particular environment and, believe me, he was not the worst musician on that stage on that time.  That stated, him being an opening for GNR seems really out of place and I can't see this shift more tickets in those shows than it is now.  GNR fans would probably not like him, and those that do like Skrillex may not like the style of music that GNR has and may not be willing to spend a good of money for a 45 min. set.  A bit odd indeed.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Billy "We've Got No" Talent? Are you kidding me?

I get wanting to go with a Canadian opener for Toronto but was there really no one else available? Sebastian Bach anyone? At least I won't be in any rush to leave the beer stand and head to my seat.

Even Canadians don't like Billy Talentless :lol:

Atleast the Dallas show gets the Cult...better than the alternative names listed. I think they should have gone for some names outside their genre and more into a mainstream rock sound. I've enjoyed Jake Bugg's music the last year or so (his most recent album sucks I think)   and think someone more popular with a younger audience could have appealed and possibly sold a few tickets, but they seem to think the louder the better with these opening acts so whatever, nobody will be there for the opening act