This picture deserves its own thread

3 minutes ago, w6a6x6l6 said:

I think this pic deserves it's own thread....Axl looks awesome here!

13522903_10153758524390488_1292549486761978278_o.jpg

This picture is by far the best from the reunion. And yes Axl looks just like it's 1992 again (except with pants).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

strangely enough not me. i always knew..had faith? this would happen :)

I mean it seemed very difficult at one point in time; especially after the hall of fame induction but who knew. If weget even a couple new singles from these guys, I'd be a very happy guy! :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BatVin said:

It seems like Axl is using his walking stick in the picture. Anyone knows whether he's still using it? I want to locate where is this picture from!!!

That looks a lot like the Ford Field stadium when they were adding the chairs. Opie said GNR rehearsed 3 hours the first day then they would rehearse again on Wednesday night.

I assume pic must have been taken during a break of the rehearsal/soundcheck.

Edited by killuridols

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

image.jpeg

This is Axl's "real" smile...when he is genuinely, truly happy.  His eyes go into almost little slits and his smile is so...so...happy!  Don't need to say anything about The Slash's smile...except...happy and ecstatic :D

Edited by Lindy100
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Lindy100 said:

This is Axl's "real" smile...when he is genuinely, truly happy.  His eyes go into almost little slits and his smile is so...so...happy!  Don't need to say anything about The Slash's smile...except...happy and ecstatic :D

yes yes! so true :) and i am smiling because they are :D

• Like 1