"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

Dead Night

Last seen in Idaho

both movies were on a cable channel.

32 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Enter the Dragon (1973)

My mom is a huge Bruce Lee fan. This is her all time favorite Lee movie. I remember she would watch it a lot and I would watch it with her. This movie still holds up today. Bruce was one of a kind. Freakin amazing.

18 hours ago, 31illusions said:

Bumblebee. As the 6th movie in the franchise it was just okay. I'm a big transformers fan, but even I get bored seeing the same thing over and over again. I could see me loving it if I was 14 again though.

HE's my favorite transformer. He's so cute.

I want to see Aquaman this weekend. Even if it stinks watching Jason Momoa pretend to swim around is worth the $10 bucks. lol

Death Wish - Usually not a big fan of Bruce Willis outside of the first few Die Hard films, but this was good. Being a fan of The Punisher, I like vigilantes.

Brawl On Cell Block 99 - Who knew that a Vince Vaughn film would be this good. I like the brutality, and cheesy special effects.

10 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

Death Wish - Usually not a big fan of Bruce Willis outside of the first few Die Hard films, but this was good. Being a fan of The Punisher, I like vigilantes.

Brawl On Cell Block 99 - Who knew that a Vince Vaughn film would be this good. I like the brutality, and cheesy special effects.

Have you seen the original Death Wish films?  If not you should, they're fuckin' great.  Cell Block 99 is sick too.  

9 minutes ago, Dazey said:

See I'm pissed now and I've messaged you pissed many times so are you aware of my on-going comic fascination with that scene or is this just a random thing?

5 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

High Noon

5/5

Oh you beautiful bastard you!  If you was a swan I'd shag you right now, you watched High Noon?  And rated it 5 out of 5?  Oh nice one lad, go on!  Cracking film innit?  'do not forsake me oh my darling!', fuckin' absolute belter of a film!  I maintain there are like a handful of 10 out of 10 films out there and thats one of em.  Clockwork Orange is another, Reservoir Dogs is another, Apocalypse Now is another but God bless you young man, God bless your fuckin' bones for being all of, what, 21, 22, and rating that film, you're a good fuckin' lad and don't let no one tell you any different, morality, principles, right and wrong, thats all bollocks, if you can tell a good film from a bad thats truly the measure of a man and here on Christmas Day 2018 you've passed the test with flying colours, that means you're sort of like Jesus, perhaps better actually cuz I don't think he ever saw High Noon, he weren't about then.