The whining thread

john lennon

19 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Unreal! It's still raining here in Texas! I am so sick and tired of seeing clouds and rain all the time. The temps are in the 50's too, so it's very nasty out.

I think the rain is stopping tomorrow, but coming back next week. I can't stand it!

That sucks! Y'all are getting so much rain.

It might snow here tonight. I am not feeling that either.

OMG! The sun is out in Dallas today! Finally, the rain has stopped. There is no draught anywhere in Texas as of now, but there is flooding in Austin, which sucks.

also the mega million is 1.6 billion dollars. Wow! 904 cash payout.

Imagine what good someone can do with that money. I would give tons to my family and help others who need homes and jobs and of course build a non-kill shelter for all the homeless animals around the world.

It sucks that I don't have a chance in HELL of winning. Good luck to anyone who buys a ticket.

12 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Some dude just told me I'm selfish and ruining the planet because I don't want to have children :lol:

Thats a fine compliment, the suggestion that your breed is the type needed to push the human race further.  Sounds like a come on to me.

• Haha 1

A very haggard street-walking sex worker just propositioned me that I could "buy us some booze and we could ba-ba-ba." I handed her an envelope with a bit of cash and said "have a great day" as we fist bumped. She was jumping up and down with joy that she didnt need to endure a trick. Made me happy too. But she was still jumping and cheering and yelling thanks to me when I was like a block away. Silly, but I felt like maybe that was just a touch too much enthusiasm for not having to shag me.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, soon said:

A very haggard street-walking sex worker just propositioned me that I could "buy us some booze and we could ba-ba-ba." I handed her an envelope with a bit of cash and said "have a great day" as we fist bumped. She was jumping up and down with joy that she didnt need to endure a trick. Made me happy too. But she was still jumping and cheering and yelling thanks to me when I was like a block away. Silly, but I felt like maybe that was just a touch too much enthusiasm for not having to shag me.

What are you doin' giving away envelopes of money to brasses, if you've that much spare knockin' about how about donating to your Uncle Lens charity?  Money, cheques, coupons, luncheon vouchers, anything you got!

You blatantly copped a blowie off her though didn't you, this post is gonna be your alibi in case she tries to blackmail you 'see your honour, look at this mygnr post, told you i ain't touch that bitch' :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What are you doin' giving away envelopes of money to brasses, if you've that much spare knockin' about how about donating to your Uncle Lens charity?  Money, cheques, coupons, luncheon vouchers, anything you got!

You blatantly copped a blowie off her though didn't you, this post is gonna be your alibi in case she tries to blackmail you 'see your honour, look at this mygnr post, told you i ain't touch that bitch' :lol:

Ha, I do not believe you wouldve have endorsed a bj in this instance. I would have evoked workers rights and collective bargaining in court. Was once part of unionizing sex workers but it quickly started to feel a lot like pimping. I could use my mygnr post as evidence that Ive never left my house or looked up from my phone to do anything at all :lol:

I've got no spare cash for you charity, sadly. It was my grocery money. Came back home to find my fiends had dropped off some dehydrated tomatoes and red peppers along with fresh herbs from their harvest - and a new toque. Sometimes its just all too cool for words.

Luncheon vouchers is something Ive never heard of, but I want them. All of them! :lol:

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why would you already have an envelope with cash in situ? You prepared it earlier, didn't you? I can just see you preparing your little envelopes of cash to proliferate among fallen women! Soon, the William Ewat Gladstone of Mygnr. 

:lol: I went to Atm and used there envelopes instead of rooting my wallet out from under my winter jacket - its snowing already.

Who is that dude?

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Ha, I do not believe you wouldve have endorsed a bj in this instance. I would have evoked workers rights and collective bargaining in court. Was once part of unionizing sex workers but it quickly started to feel a lot like pimping. I could use my mygnr post as evidence that Ive never left my house or looked up from my phone to do anything at all :lol:

I've got no spare cash for you charity, sadly. It was my grocery money. Came back home to find my fiends had dropped off some dehydrated tomatoes and red peppers along with fresh herbs from their harvest - and a new toque. Sometimes its just all too cool for words.

Luncheon vouchers is something Ive never heard of, but I want them. All of them! :lol:

:lol: I went to Atm and used there envelopes instead of rooting my wallet out from under my winter jacket - its snowing already.

Who is that dude?

Thrice Victorian Prime Minister of United Kingdom. Had the strange habit of walking around London at night ''rehabilitating'' women of fallen virtue. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Being single around this time of year really sucks

Oh right, y'all got Thanks Giving coming up. Take out the stress on a bigoted uncles face. Its a rite of passage. People will understand. :lol:

Edited by soon
  • Haha 1

went to visit my grandma. this woman got a lot of Percocet, like 4 boxes of the shit but it's too strong for her so I've asked her to give me a box. got the 20 pills in the box and 8 more. not bad but she had more. she asked me what it was for I told her neck pains.

Edited by Rovim
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, soon said:

Hope the long weekend is going as well as possible.

It's going great, actually. I did some thinking and realized that being 20 and single isn't a curse, it's a blessing. Yeah the lonliness sucks and I'm still looking for a girlfriend, but I realized the freedom that I have right now. I'm really not accountable to/for anyone. I'm taking the time to enjoy that while I look for someone

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

On 04/11/2018 at 9:55 PM, Rovim said:

went to visit my grandma. this woman got a lot of Percocet, like 4 boxes of the shit but it's too strong for her so I've asked her to give me a box. got the 20 pills in the box and 8 more. not bad but she had more. she asked me what it was for I told her neck pains.

Granny robber :lol: