The whining thread

john lennon

Put my laundry bag out in the hall for the service to pick up. Neighbour had some labourers working. Seems they accidentally took my bag. Leaving me with only what Im wearing pretty much. Neighbour is a jerk who isnt responding to texts. Co-op office closed today. Pretty sure all my wardrobe is in a dumpster somewhere.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Wtf? They don't even do this shit in the States 

They're mostly American (and Canadian), those sentimental low budget/tv-movie offerings one finds, usually set in wholesome snowy ''small town'' North America, usually always possessing plots involving a middle-aged romance plot line and a ''Christmas awakening''. 

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They're mostly American (and Canadian), those sentimental low budget/tv-movie offerings one finds, usually set in wholesome snowy ''small town'' North America, usually always possessing plots involving a middle-aged romance plot line and a ''Christmas awakening''. 

I love the Christmas channel! 🎅🏼🎄⛄️

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

You just described every modern Christmas movie ever

9 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Oh so if they start playing 'Requiem for a Dream' does that become a Christmas movie? :lol:

You're not taking this subject seriously enough, Leonard.

mate, straight up, they been playing it around here at christmas for as long as I've been alive, that makes it a christmas movie.  Otherwise how the fuck is Gremlins a christmas movie?!  Having said that I ain't seen Gremlins since I was a baby, it might've been set in Christmas or something, fuck knows.  

Edited by Len Cnut

On 10/5/2018 at 10:40 AM, Len Cnut said:

mate, straight up, they been playing it around here at christmas for as long as I've been alive, that makes it a christmas movie.  Otherwise how the fuck is Gremlins a christmas movie?!  Having said that I ain't seen Gremlins since I was a baby, it might've been set in Christmas or something, fuck knows.  

Time to rewatch it Len...it was absolutely set during Christmas and is a great holiday movie imho lol. I have seen it far too many times than I can count! Halloween, Christmas....there is always a time to watch Gremlins. :lol:

*when your friends are SM sex workers but you still cant figure out the etiquette when you need to reach them online*

We are supposed to like and comment on pictures on SM, right? I end up typing "Hey, nice butt-hole picture. You going to book club tonight?" 

15 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Do they have Christmas in China?  Must get a bit rough for you, being on your jack.

They do Xmas eve and take christmas day off. They do the lights and shopping big style. China = consumerism. I think last year I was in Thailand for christmas. Nothing like a Pina Colada on christmas morning. But I’m not very religious. Just give me a packet of stuffing and bottle of JD. 

On 5.10.2018 at 5:18 AM, Oldest Goat said:

The only good Christmas movies I can think of are Home Alone, Nightmare Before Christmas and Bad Santa.

Bad Santa is my favorite Christmas movie, one of the few more modern Hollywood comedies that have actually made me laugh out loud. When I was a kid, I loved Batman returns, that is a Christmas movie, right? 

Edited by Fourteenbeers