The whining thread

john lennon

The Land Lord evicted the dispensary the day before legalization. :facepalm:

Why? Likely because the right leaning conservatives in power in Ontario have decided to allow only government mail order for weed until at least next spring. Why? Because that is long enough to create a data base of all weed users - something the Ontario PCs have wanted to do with social assistance debit cards to track purchases by recipients. Why? To create hysteria about how much is spent on "beer and popcorn." Why? To justify nasty attacks on the poor.

• Like 1

On 15/10/2018 at 7:34 PM, lukepowell1988 said:

Spilled fucking chicken noodles on myself £10 shirt down the shitter .... Anyone here good with stain removal advice? HAHA!!

White wine and then tons of salt over night.

Or just buy another 10 quid shirt from Asda. Do you really want to waste wine and salt on t shirts? 

51 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Gonna see what it looks like after the mrs washes it at the weekend if not I will have to bite the bullet and head over to Next or something

does Principles still exist? I saw a Top Shop in Luala Lumpur

27 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Nah don't think they have been around for a while mate getting harder to find a good quality shirt now days for a reasonable price 

I went to some outlet outside london called Bicester? 

TK Max gypo style. 

But I just buy one full adidas tracksuit from Sports Direct and that’s it. 

https://www.bicestervillage.com/en/home

Edited by wasted

2 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah Bicester Village is in Oxfordshire not far from Aylesbury ( I live in the arse end right out by the sticks ) about a 25 min drive from me My Mrs drags me there a lot Asians love that designer gear 

I saw some bought an extra case there just to stuff with handbags and jeans. 

I got this book about serial killers and a sandwich. 

Just mere months ago my new gf could have introduced me as "This is soon, hes chill." But in the interim I have taken to consuming lots of pot and engaged in extreme Star Wars fandom. So now the intro is more like "this is soon, dont smoke with him unless youd like to hear about all the possible Ahsoka Tano storylines in the Clone Wars reboot" :facepalm::lol:

9 minutes ago, soon said:

Just mere months ago my new gf could have introduced me as "This is soon, hes chill." But in the interim I have taken to consuming lots of pot and engaged in extreme Star Wars fandom. So now the intro is more like "this is soon, dont smoke with him unless youd like to hear about all the possible Ahsoka Tano storylines in the Clone Wars reboot" :facepalm::lol:

It would rather bother me that you like Star Wars and not Star Trek. :P

Edited by Sosso
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, soon said:

IM0SY10h.png

:lol:

Sorry to hear that your next film is stalled due to contract negotiations :P. Episode 9 is in production:smiley-confused2:

I don't care about the Kelvin films anyway :lol: I only consider The Original Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine (my favourite), Voyager and Enterprise as "real" Trek. 

7 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I don't care about the Kelvin films anyway :lol: I only consider The Original Series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine (my favourite), Voyager and Enterprise as "real" Trek. 

Does Star Trek have expanded universe/legends that arent part of official cannon, like Star Wars does with novels, comics and games? Or are you just creating your own official cannon? Which is pure geekdom, but I love it! :lol: