The whining thread

john lennon

My ex f***ing destroyed a big portion of my life, going on 5 months and she’s all I think about still. I’ve even been prescribed some meds to quench depression but nah...

being cheated on and subsequently abandoned is the worst feeling in the world and left me devastated for what feels like the rest of f***ing time

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

It's October and it's 35°F where I'm at. I love fall weather but it shouldn't be this cold for another month! 

We will almost reach 30 degrees celsius this weekend. After the warmest spring and summer ever we are reaching tropical temperatures halfway October. This is absurd and very worrying.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EvanG said:

We will almost reach 30 degrees celsius this weekend. After the warmest spring and summer ever we are reaching tropical temperatures halfway October. This is absurd and very worrying.

We just had 80 degrees Fahrenheit and tornadoes a couple days ago. Ridiculous weather indeed

• Like 1

it has been raining here in Dallas for over a month now. I'm wondering if I need to build an ark? lol

It's so depressing seeing nothing but rain. I usually do my grocery shopping on Saturday morning, but it's pouring right now. It hasn't stopped since late yesterday.

I'm just happy my house is not flooding. It might have a break and then I will run to Walmart. lol

Luckily I have plenty of cat food for my cats. Have some food too. Oh well.

the temps are dropping into the 40's and 50's for Monday and Tuesday and I'm so excited about that. Usually October is still warm, so getting some nice fall weather is a pleasant change.

I've lived in Dallas for over 25 years now and the weather is different every year. Crazy how that goes.

Anyone, in storm areas stay safe!

4 hours ago, soon said:

Made it official with the lady friend, which is awesome but i do have one whine about it now that I hang out with her friends and stuff. She and they are into celebrities, which they call "brities." Something I am not at all accustomed too.

I spoiled my fiancé when we first met.

I don't have any friends so she didn't have to meet anyone. 

5 hours ago, soon said:

Made it official with the lady friend, which is awesome but i do have one whine about it now that I hang out with her friends and stuff. She and they are into celebrities, which they call "brities." Something I am not at all accustomed too.

Shouldn't take you long to learn a new term. 

Yeah @dontdamnmeuyi2015 I told my brother who lives in San Antonio that it's time to take out his winter Spurs hat I got him last Christmas. He doesn't like the cold...hence why he moved as far away from AK as possible lol! 

Up here its been rainy but you never know when the snow will come, so I got my studded tires on and am ready! Hopefully this winter will be mild. Sometimes we barely get any snow at all. Our weather has also changed a lot.

Edited by marlingrl03

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

I don't have any friends so she didn't have to hang out with them. :rofl-lol:

Haha, thought those were two separate points, lol! And here I thought I was gonna get some "how to woo a fiancé" wisdom

Yeah, my gf's rather spoiled that way too :lol:

Edited by soon

Trying to remain anonymous is difficult so I try only to date holograms and beat off to UFC ring girls as a hobby. Life is hard when you are a world class poster on mygnr and have to spray paint Pigs R Dogs on a telephone box by night. I’m like Batman meets Sarah Lucas. A living contradiction that only makes sense in a truly cybernetic way. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I guess the girl wants us to go see family tonight. Fuck me. Time for another beer to help me forget. 

I'm having similar feelings popping up with the holidays getting closer. Still alone a year later and it's worse around the holidays 

9 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Spilled fucking chicken noodles on myself £10 shirt down the shitter .... Anyone here good with stain removal advice? HAHA!!

Fairy liquid. The washing up liquid, squirt it on, leave it for 10 minutes then shove in in the machine as usual ;) It works on loads of stuff.