GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, Padme said:

I feel kinda cheated to be honest. In retrospective I think they should've done an AFD 5 reunion and call it the good bye tour or something like it. Is now GN'R  side project for them? Is it the end of road for GN'R?

I don't care about Conspirators nor about Axl/DC. I'm too much of a casual fan of both bands. They are not something I was looking forward to :shrugs:

Me too terrible news:shrugs:

Fernando's post about 2018 must have been for his wedding...is the only explanation.....

If Axl is not working with Angus ( I do wonder why TB has not adressing the rumors, if they aren't true) what can expect about Axl? holed in Malibu for years? I don't like that perspective at all...he cannot tour with GNR without Slash.....nobody will saw them...

All of you obviously have more experience in this things....TB has adressed rumors that aren't true in the past?

20 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Fernando's post about 2018 must have been for his wedding...is the only explanation.....

If Axl is not working with Angus ( I do wonder why TB has not adressing the rumors, if they aren't true) what can expect about Axl? holed in Malibu for years? I don't like that perspective at all...he cannot tour with GNR without Slash.....nobody will saw them...

All of you obviously have more experience in this things....TB has adressed rumors that aren't true in the past?

Not much, they be enough hermetically,maybe for Axl order.

On 3/21/2018 at 8:32 PM, killuridols said:

Both Erin and Stephanie got pregnant almost at the same time

Stephanie was pregnant by Axl? Is that true? And how could she and Erin have been pregnant at the same time?

SMKC news: Overall I'm just happy that Slash and Axl are still active musically (and Duff). Shame it has to be separately. I want to know what is the status of GNR after the summer shows in Europe? Will they be 'on ice' indefinitely? That would be such a shame after the momentum of NITL.

20 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Fairly certain they aren't going to say anything at all about the rumours or what the future for GnR is. We will just have to wait for Axl and that is a huge pain. 

I don't think Fernandos post was all about his wedding. He said he can't wait to be a part of what is to come, can't see that being in about his wedding. 

I think there's lots of credible evidence pointing to Axl working with Angus.

If the AC/DC thing doesn't happen then I also fear Axl will hide himself away for years. If AC/DC does happen then what about GnR? We won't know the answer to that for a long time and it's so annoying. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Fairly certain they aren't going to say anything at all about the rumours or what the future for GnR is. We will just have to wait for Axl and that is a huge pain. 

I don't think Fernandos post was all about his wedding. He said he can't wait to be a part of what is to come, can't see that being in about his wedding. 

If the AC/DC thing doesn't happen then I also fear Axl will hide himself away for years. If AC/DC does happen then what about GnR? We won't know the answer to that for a long time and it's so annoying. 

If Axl goes with AC/DC that is at least 2 fucking years......is not a mere side project.....sigh. frustrating...again why I didn't choose Coldplay?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, money honey said:

Stephanie was pregnant by Axl? Is that true? And how could she and Erin have been pregnant at the same time?

SMKC news: Overall I'm just happy that Slash and Axl are still active musically (and Duff). Shame it has to be separately. I want to know what is the status of GNR after the summer shows in Europe? Will they be 'on ice' indefinitely? That would be such a shame after the momentum of NITL.

I think when the lawsuit was in court Stephanie was with another partner.

By the way Duff and family are going on vacation to Tahiti and places like that....

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

TB never adressed any rumor. If something is going on, there is statement with details once everything is set to take place. They did it with the reunion and tour dates. There were a couple of exceptions here and there. For example when Beta posted that Izzy and Adler were not part of AFD anniversary show last year. Even that one was just a day or two before the show. But for the most part they never say a word. Maybe we would get some innuendo from Fernando. He could say something like "If you knew what I know" But they won't say more than that. They never explained why CD II was never released or why Finck left the band.

Regarding AC/DC, they shouldn't say anything. Angus has to make that announcement. It is his band

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This,plus what care his wedding more that himself and family?

3 hours ago, money honey said:

@killuridols Please explain. I'm consumed with the need to know! :wow:

29 minutes ago, money honey said:

@killuridols Please explain. I'm consumed with the need to know! :wow:

Stephanie has 4 children. Erin has 3, so they obviously got pregant. Because they never adopted those kids. Axl had nothing to do with that. He is not the father of those children

Erin at some point got pregnant when she was still married to Axl. But she had a miscarriage. So Axl's baby was never born

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Btw what the fuck is Dammit wear? Some lame self titled merch like Ashba Swag? 

:lol:

That lady's husband has a clothes line like that awful Ashba thing called Damnit

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Looks like it, doesn't it? That's what I think. 

Sadly yes.....how many years he toured his last SMKC album? and those guys don't have Alter Bridge? 

What an awful feeling I have for those Europe concerts...or maybe I'm wrong...Fernando and Beta are loving every post that Meegan and Slash had made about that news.

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

RIOT!!! 

So, I guess that's it for all of their "we are just getting started" or "this year's gonna be even bigger". Yeah, right :rolleyes:

It's sad that they don't have the balls to tell us what's going on with GNR or what their plans are. All the mystery was cool 2 years ago but it's not funny anymore. Slash officially announced SMKC news and what GNR did? They posted the support acts instead. :facepalm: Whoever runs their social media should be locked in a dark room with Myles singing 24/7. 

The past 2 years were cool but all things come to an end.

Výsledek obrázku pro that's all folks gif 

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

That lady's husband has a clothes line like that awful Ashba thing called Damnit

Sadly yes.....how many years he toured his last SMKC album? and those guys don't have Alter Bridge? 

What an awful feeling I have for those Europe concerts...or maybe I'm wrong...Fernando and Beta are loving every post that Meegan and Slash had made about that news.

That is beyond lame :lol: Dammit wear, seriously :lol:

--------

I have a terrible feeling about the Euro shows too. Fucking awful. 

TB are still smiling whilst the house burns down around them. 

Why is it that GnR never ever communicate? :max: Why? What are they hiding? In the early days they couldn’t speak because they couldn’t tell how much the band was falling apart, everyone losing to their addiction, Axl getting more and more mentally unstable by the minute... It was so unpredictable they just couldn’t announce anything.

But why do they keep doing it? No news of the reunion plans in the beginning. Will there be more shows, would they like to do it. How long is the tour. What are the plans on new music. Are there any plans. Do they just go with the flow? There wouldn’t be anything wrong with that, really. They just have to talk to their fans, that’s all....

So, whatever. They’re touring Europe in summer. Wonder how they wanna keep the hype up for it now with Slash halfway gone and no new music in sight. 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1