GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

54 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Sorry @Georgina Arriaga, I didn’t like the song. Have seen the clip before. I do like that they use the song for a current film but musically/vocally... I don’t know. 

Akso the scene looks really cheesy to me. :shrugs:

Yeah, I hated it too.... like I said before it bothers me that all the SCOM versions get sugarcoated and dumbed down to some silly shit about babies and infants :facepalm:

Why cant idiots understand it is the words of a ferocious man who's fallen in love with a beautiful girl and she smooths him so much he's capable of describing her with such beautiful words but its still man-woman love, not children's love, not mom's love, for dick's sake!! :bitchfight:

:rofl-lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

In my opinion, this is lovely:

Well at least the song makes more sense here than in Big Daddy. Although all this singing and dancing in a funeral looks kinda odd. I don't get happy funerals despite the fact that some people like to do it

I take Viggo Mortersen over Axl any day of the week and twice on Sundays. And I'm not talking about singing :P

This burning the corpse scene reminds me of Star Wars.

• Like 1

As far as I know, if I feel it right, I can sing anything to anybody. I can sing Sweet child in my usual girly version for my Sweet child  man and I can sing it as a lullaby to a kid, I can sing it in original version just because I like the tune and I feel it as a right thing to sing my pipes off on right now, I can jam with friends, depends. (If you ever sang pathetically November Rain accompanying yourself on cheap ukulele and it lifted your spirit to heights...). As far as it has soul, it counts. That`s how covers work. Have fun.

• Like 2

On 4/21/2018 at 4:37 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I’m a little bored atm :unsure: went searching around Instagram and found this artist and I thought his work is really great, I see Slash is following too and I think he is the guy who did the Sid Vicious painting Slash gave to Duff, he has that same painting on his profile...I really think this is amazing 

He tagged Slash :lol: 

He has some really cool portraits on his page. 

On 4/21/2018 at 4:50 AM, Zoot said:

Pretty sure that's this guy on the right with Izzy.

JbcUGwG.png

Guess he knows all the GNR guys. He's very talented. :)

Isn't He Izzy's fav artist? 

Have you seen it? Katyaani posted it on tumblr.

The Antja Mimes Live 1988

1:Sweet Home San Francisco w/ Axl Rose and Slash

2: Kick Kick Scratch and Fight w/ Members of Johnny Crash, Hardley Dangerous, Axl Rose and many others

EDIT

Katyaani also posted this „lost interview“ with Slash that has got discussed somewhere in this forum. 

tumblr_p7mu666UZB1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

Lol, obviously Katyaani is a forum regular since that video was posted here by some argentinian guy several days ago :rolleyes:

Anyway, wanted to share this because she seems to be back in black and everybody's praising her looks.....

20180423_161639.thumb.png.3d0442afb21c0f73a81e653afe9b459d.png

And this is CUTE as F :wub:

Awww... Blue.. & Natalia :heart:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Lol, obviously Katyaani is a forum regular since that video was posted here by some argentinian guy several days ago :rolleyes:

Anyway, wanted to share this because she seems to be back in black and everybody's praising her looks.....

20180423_161639.thumb.png.3d0442afb21c0f73a81e653afe9b459d.png

And this is CUTE as F :wub:

Awww... Blue.. & Natalia :heart:

Then Katyaani is more a forum regular than I am, because I haven’t seen it before. :)

Is that Sasha. She does look stunning!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Then Katyaani is more a forum regular than I am, because I haven’t seen it before. :)

Is that Sasha. She does look stunning!

Yes, that's Sasha. She's looking pretty good.

Here's the thread with that video..

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

The news is out!

You ladies were right!

About GnR covers: they're one of those bands that I think should be left alone because no one can do them justice. All the covers end up falling way short or not being that great (see halestorm's cover of out ta get me).

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Thanks for those videos @killuridols....lovely little girl and dog.

I must said in that Steven Adler dig calling Axl an asshole...even playful...I don't like that....and he is begging for an epic response....

Steven is king to promotion, he beg for response, but sure Axl not will respond he