Meegan IG Post, New Music?

35 minutes ago, EricA said:

I don't hear a keyboard or somebody singing, the only thing i hear are the people, that tyler was surounded by while he was recording:question:

I also don't think somebody's singing but it is the voice of people in the waiting line.

The keyboard, though, that it is indeed playing in the background.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I also don't think somebody's singing but it is the voice of people in the waiting line.

The keyboard, though, that it is indeed playing in the background.

24 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

@EricA Here ya go

Ok ladies i'll trust you, maybe i'm a little bit deaf after 30years of listening rock music🔊🙉

1 hour ago, EricA said:

I don't hear a keyboard or somebody singing, the only thing i hear are the people, that tyler was surounded by while he was recording:question:

and as meegans second post said...it's joking around...

Slash and London had for sure done this jamming around a hundred times at home, so why should it not be sounding well !?

They are only spending some time together and clearly NOT rehearsing a new GnR song, while people queuing up outside the stadium !

agreed

That song spreads definitely an overall Guns feeling IMO, like 14 Years or something. If that's really just a Classless Act song then this band seems to have some bad ass songwriters.

To me it's very likely that this could be a new Guns composition. With Axl singing on this and with adding a classic Slash solo I'm convinced this has enough quality for GNR from what we've heard.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Very ACDC ish, imagine this: Axl makes an album with ACDC, and then the next guns album.. is ACDC style aswell! I'd have no problem with that, there are way worse paths it could go:lol:

What roles are empty in the current AC/DC lineup? 

Drummer, second guitarist, bassist...

They tour with Angus as AC/DC. And also play their new music which likely wouldn't be a full album. 

6 hours ago, ramsey said:

They tour with Angus as AC/DC. And also play their new music which likely wouldn't be a full album. 

I was thinking Angus joins gnr as 3rd guitarist or replaces fortus and chris slade replaces Frank as drummer.

Would be a great mash up of bands in my opinion.

11 hours ago, EricA said:

and as meegans second post said...it's joking around...

Slash and London had for sure done this jamming around a hundred times at home, so why should it not be sounding well !?

They are only spending some time together and clearly NOT rehearsing a new GnR song, while people queuing up outside the stadium !

At the 28-29 second mark there is definitely a keyboard.  

18 hours ago, ramsey said:

The line-up is almost complete. They have Angus and Stevie on the guitar, Chris on the drums and Axl as singer. 

Personally I'd want to hear them spread their wings a bit more than this... but new music, is new music and IF this is in fact new GNR music it sounds like a very rough sketch of a song idea rather than anything remotely close to a finished product. All for them bringing some of that classic swagger, (which this clip demonstrates) back to GNR because that was definitely missing from CD, but still wouldn't start saying "Thisis the best thing GNR have done since UYI" or anything crazy like that... plus CD obviously holds that title.

4 hours ago, Sunset Boulevard said:

The guitar riff is played by Fortus, you can hear him pretty loud. it's him.

Except you only hear that 1 guitar. And Slash is seen strumming and playing in the megan video. You'd be a miserable investigator for the CSI:mygnr force for amateur mistakes like that, step up your game! :lol:

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 3

On 8/14/2017 at 8:29 AM, scooby845 said:

Slash and Duff probably thinking - We'd rather have London as a drummer than Frank.... lol

:D

U cats need to give FRANK a break - I seen the Nashville gig and I agree he wasn't  there yet - PLAYING WITH SLASH AND DUFF is the real deal - I just seen the Winston SALEM gig last friday FRANK KILLED IT - his tempo and his chops are perfect - he is playing the exact timing and fills for the song - with the other band all of them gave their take on GNR songs -with SLASH AND DUFF he knew that shit wasnt gonna work - they rehearse  way more than the other band according to RICHARD- it shows with FRANK - he is killing it -playing every number perfect with a groove - I was very impressed by FRANK 

Edited by TMAC20
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TMAC20 said:

U cats need to give FRANK a break - I seen the Nashville gig and I agree he wasn't  there yet - PLAYING WITH SLASH AND DUFF is the real deal - I just seen the Winston SALEM gig last friday FRANK KILLED IT - his tempo and his chops are perfect - he is playing the exact timing and fills for the song - with the other band all of them gave their take on GNR songs -with SLASH AND DUFF he knew that shit wasnt gonna work - they rehearse  way more than the other band according to RICHARD- it shows with FRANK - he is killing it -playing every number perfect with a groove - I was very impressed by FRANK 

I loves me some Frank. No idea why he gets so much hate.

• Like 1

When I made this thread on the back of the tweet, I was 99.9999% convinced that meeghan was just baiting us to drum up some interest in sonething that was never really GNR related as such. 

But now (as stupid as it seems) I have the hope and stupidity to believe that maybe, just maybe it goes beyond new music for londons band! Maybe it's just new slash music for his SMKC band??? 

I dunno, but here I am once again getting slowly sucked into something I know is probably going to let me down 😜

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I loves me some Frank. No idea why he gets so much hate.

Yeah, it's utterly bizarre. I've always dug Frank. 

As for whether this is a new song, I guess we'll know for sure when Axl drops the next album never. 

Edited by sofine11