Your thoughts on the Shadow of your Love single?

31 minutes ago, Derick said:

I can’t stop listening!!!!! It’s AWESOME!!!!! Great production!!!!

P.S.: Did you guys realized that it’s Melissa Fkn’ Reese on the backing vocals? :lol:

I dont see her name anywhere in the credits...just saying.

Title Shadow Of Your Love
Artist Guns N' Roses
Album Shadow Of Your Love
Length 3:05

Credits

Performer
GUNS N' ROSES
Composer
Saul Hudson
W. Axl Rose
Duff McKagan
Jeffrey Isbell
Steven Adler
Paul Edward Huge
Lyricist
Paul Edward Huge
Saul Hudson
Duff McKagan
W. Axl Rose
Steven Adler
Jeffrey Isbell
Producer
Mike Clink
Engineer
Adam Chagnon
Assistant Recording Engineer
Mike Clink
Mixer
Chris Lord-Alge
Studio Personnel
Mike Clink
Adam Chagnon
Chris Lord-Alge

5 minutes ago, ASLayerAODsk said:

I dont see her name anywhere in the credits...just saying

Yeah but on this list we have composers and lyricists only..And performer we have GNR (admitting that she’s band member...)

1 hour ago, megaguns1982 said:

Just checked and I’m pretty certain the vocal track is the one from the live from the jungle ep. definately not the guitars, drums or bass but the vocals match up 

This one below? If so, the lyrics are different to the 2018 remaster. 1) In the EP, Axl sings "Took my changes carelessly, choked on my own cigarette." In the remaster, he sings "Took my changes carelessly, i Said i choked on my own cigarette." 2) In the EP, Axl sings "You can hand me another bottle of whiskey baby, but you ain't seen the worst yet." In the remaster, he sings "You can hand me another bottle of whiskey baby, but you haven't seen the worst yet."

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, estrangedtwat said:

Yeah but will kids dance in the hallways of the high school to it....that's the REAL question.

To a song that was made when they were still swimming around their fathers ball sacks?   Doubtful

6 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

This one below? If so, the lyrics are different to the 2018 remaster. 1) In the EP, Axl sings "Took my changes carelessly, choked on my own cigarette." In the remaster, he sings "Took my changes carelessly, i Said i choked on my own cigarette." 2) In the EP, Axl sings "You can hand me another bottle of whiskey baby, but you ain't seen the worst yet." In the remaster, he sings "You can hand me another bottle of whiskey baby, but you haven't seen the worst yet."

You’re right, my bad. It has a lot of similarities though.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm assuming this is one for the two Mike clink songs. The other being Move to the City acoustic. Which I presume will also be produced to the same high standard. The rest of the tracks in the set are of demo quality? 

How will the rest of them compare to the ones that have already been available on bootleg?

Edited by Axl_morris

I've already listened to it 14 times and I really like it, a solid 8/10! It's definitely the best version of the song in my opinion! :)

I also find it kinda ironic that Paul Huge all of a sudden will start getting a bunch of GN'R royalties again! :lol:

• Haha 1