New Shadow of Your Love Lyrics/Tour Video on GNR Vevo

This kind of rubs me the wrong way tbh. This song is by the original lineup and it's got nothing to do with that tour footage.  Obviously these three guys were part of that lineup but if they're going to use current footage they should use current (live) audio. Not this track from 1986.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

3 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

This kind of rubs me the wrong way tbh. This song is by the original lineup and it's got nothing to do with that tour footage.  Obviously these three guys were part of that lineup but if they're going to use current footage they should use current (live) audio. Not this track from 1986.

My thoughts exactly. Not trying to sound negative or like I’m complaining but I haven’t been a fan of this vibe in general recently from Guns- feels very cash grab esque.

12 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

My thoughts exactly. Not trying to sound negative or like I’m complaining but I haven’t been a fan of this vibe in general recently from Guns- feels very cash grab esque.

I mean to be fair they aren't going to make much money off a Youtube video that is available for free

This is just what you see in the background when they play SOYL at shows, hence tour edition. But after that first time, they took the lyrics away, as Axl always seems to be singing it too fast and it gets confusing :lol:

I like it with the pictures. Seriously, this lineup is what it is. Can you imagine if they would show pictures of Izzy and Steven in this or at shows? This is the lineup, it's not AFD5 and it might not be perfect, but it is pretty great :heart:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, tremolo said:

How many lyrics video does a song need?

the worst in this video is probably what costed them more: the headbanging skull, the skeleton giving the finger, the heart with the daggers, and the AFD cross... fucking awful. The AFD cross specially, cringey as fuck.

I think the skull/skeleton are more cringey, but yeah, i don't see the point in the video. I suppose it is worth uploading it providing they already paid to have it made for the tour, but that begs the question why they just didn't do it earlier in the first place.