New Shadow of Your Love Lyrics/Tour Video on GNR Vevo

9 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Havent seen this posted elsewhere. Average video. Nothing special in my opinion. Really was hoping for more live footage of them playing the songs from recent concerts.

I like it, much better than the original lyric video. This video was purely made to be played on the big screen at the shows (watch the first performance of SOYL on this leg on youtube), but they took the lyrics portion out after the first performance. That's why there's no live footage.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, uruguns said:

I would never trust a product made in brazil... In my city buses are imported from brazil and they're truly awful. Worst buses I've ever ridden on

Im brazillian and Im a designer, I could do something waaay better than this with my eyes closed. 

There are bad and good professionals everywhere. Its not our fault if they hired the cheapest designer available. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, default_ said:

Im brazillian and Im a designer, I could do something waaay better than this with my eyes closed. 

There are bad and good professionals everywhere. Its not our fault if they hired the cheapest designer available. 

Go on then, show everyone

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, default_ said:

Just pay for my time and Ill do it in three to four days. Gotta put food on the table.

How much then

Let's have an admin hold the money in escrow we have a vote and when settled you get the money. 

Edited by swishtz

8 minutes ago, Rdeyahlxp said:

The people who make these are Creative Works London. This one feels a bit rushed, but I really like their 2018 YCBM video tho.

i remember when i was a teenager and i would only wear tees with skulls, crosses or rock imagery. I feel very ashamed when I see pictures of me around that age. Cringe as fuck, very #demented, like these kind of videos.

Edited by Uncle Bob

3 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

i remember when i was a teenager and i would only wear tees with skulls, crosses or rock imagery. I feel very ashamed when I see pictures of me around that age. Cringe as fuck, very #demented, like these kind of videos.

So how would you make music- or stage videos for Gn'R then? Just a plain black background?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AslatIE said:

I like it, much better than the original lyric video. This video was purely made to be played on the big screen at the shows (watch the first performance of SOYL on this leg on youtube), but they took the lyrics portion out after the first performance. That's why there's no live footage.

When first saw this playing in the background, I wonder would they post it! Glad to see they have and the recent times have seen Guns at least being a bit more active at pushing some things out! Would be nice to see a live edit with footage, perhaps if we get a pro shot from Download or else where, could be fan made...
Hope to see more soon.

• Like 1