European Indoor Arena Shows 2019 ?

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Ha! Getting my years muddled! Yeah - I meant 2019 of course! Australia/New Zealand early 2019 would be my guess. 

Do we know Slash is committed to SMKC early next year? No tour dates announced yet are there? 

Euro leg will start in January, if they plan to do Australia & South America too, SMKC commitment won't end that quick. 

21 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

In Scottish too. We need start a "Axls coming home" chant and hopefully our prayers will be answered.

I asked Fernando that question about Axl coming back to his homeland when he was last on here :lol:  he gave it a dolphin so who knows. It would be good if they did come to Scotland (preferably with a new album to tour ) 

Oceania or SA should be next(December/January), great summer weather, and Japan too, maybe NA again. Get in line, they are still playing Europe, be patient, your time will come again in the till the end of this lifetime and beyond tour.

Edited by Rickodez

34 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

Oceania or SA should be next(December/January), great summer weather, and Japan too, maybe NA again. Get in line, they are still playing Europe, be patient, your time will come again in the till the end of this lifetime and beyond tour.

Slash said SMKC will be playing those regions beginning next year so I don't know how Guns would fit in with that schedule

• Like 1

Hopefully not. Two runs of stadiums is quite enough, anymore just Waters things down. And I know there's a large group of fans who would be forever happy if guns never came off the road... But they need a breather. 

The only way a indoor show would entice me is if they called the tour something else, and completely overhauled the set. I won't bother ranting about new music that's at the earliest 2020 (late).

3 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Hopefully not. Two runs of stadiums is quite enough, anymore just Waters things down. And I know there's a large group of fans who would be forever happy if guns never came off the road... But they need a breather. 

The only way a indoor show would entice me is if they called the tour something else, and completely overhauled the set. I won't bother ranting about new music that's at the earliest 2020 (late).

I wouldn't be complaining if my country was blessed with multiple dates!!  Two runs of stadiums might be enough in a 12 month period, if they are the same stadiums/cities.  That's what they've done, more or less.  This year should have covered different countries. 

Scotland should see this show, in this lifetime.  AXL Slash & Duff haven't performed here together, ever!  And, of course, it'd be a kind of homecoming for the boy.

Edited by beebee_head

52 minutes ago, beebee_head said:

I wouldn't be complaining if my country was blessed with multiple dates!!  Two runs of stadiums might be enough in a 12 month period, if they are the same stadiums/cities.  That's what they've done, more or less.  This year should have covered different countries. 

Scotland should see this show, in this lifetime.  AXL Slash & Duff haven't performed here together, ever!  And, of course, it'd be a kind of homecoming for the boy.

Unfortunately sometimes bands skip your country. And after two run throughs they could come back for a third but why push the band that's playing in front of 40-80000 Into a show for max 15-20000? Unless they play multiple nights in an arena it just doesn't seem worth while. But I also think that these guys just love being g on the road so I wouldn't be that shocked if they came back around next summer.

Next year is going to be a lot of Slash. But with that hefty divorce, Slash is not stupid and he knows GNR pays much, much better so if the offers come in he'll be there.

GNR are on the biggest reunion tour of all time...
They have played only 3 dates (one a festival, the other same venue twice) in the UK since 2012. 
The UK is a HUGE market for GNR. The only reason I can imagine they only booked London in 2017, is cause they

planned to do a second swing down the line.
I'll eat my hat if there's not a UK Arena tour with -

London x2

Manchester x2
Birmingham
Newcastle
Liverpool
Glasgow  
United Kingdom

3 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

I want Istanbul and Nottingham. :D

Great set for that era.
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2012/capital-fm-arena-nottingham-nottingham-england-53df93b9.html

Edited by colonizedmind

2 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

GNR are on the biggest reunion tour of all time...
They have played only 3 dates (one a festival, the other same venue twice) in the UK since 2012. 
The UK is a HUGE market for GNR. The only reason I can imagine they only booked London in 2017, is cause they

planned to do a second swing down the line.
I'll eat my hat if there's not a UK Arena tour with -

London x2

Manchester x2
Birmingham
Newcastle
Liverpool
Glasgow  
United Kingdom

Great set for that era.
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2012/capital-fm-arena-nottingham-nottingham-england-53df93b9.html

San Sebastian, Hellfest, Basel, Milano San Siro, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Helsinki, Bukarest, Budapest, Zagreb, Istanbul, Athen

"Chance"? Like, seriously?

I don’t want another tour, even if they played in my country again. I wouldn’t go see the show unless they played completely new songs, Axl had had some rest, and the playlist was completely reworked.

At this moment, another leg in 2019 would be completely pointless if the tour just kept going on the same way like now (BHS, Wichita, Axl sounding like in 2011–2014...).

I’m still not bitching about the current year though, as it’s a bit different from the last year, different venues etc.; I still take it that the tour hasn’t ended yet. UYI took 3 years, too. But it needs to finish at the end of this year, and later on, new things need to happen.

4 minutes ago, Lim666 said:

Yestetday in Sweden Fernando told me personally that GN'R will come back to Europe not in 2019, but 2020. That seems to be the plan right now.

Nice! Did you ask anything else? Or did he tell you anything else? Did you happen to mention all the channels being taken down, perhapse? :ph34r:

• Like 2

I hope by european tour 2020 they mean some festival dates to raise some interest in the band again and to debut some new (upcoming) single and release an album soon afterwards.

All other options to play Europe in 2 years wouldn't make any sense and I highly doubt they would still sell out stadiums with the same show/setlist

I don't see another Australian tour on the cards for NITL. Australia is a) notoriously expensive to tour - especially if you hit Perth (as they did last time) - because of the isolation factor and b) a lot of shows just aren't selling over here at the moment. Some certainly are, but 30,000+ at stadiums when they toured just a couple of years ago is a big sell, especially with their ticket prices.

Hope I'm wrong, but don't think I am!

On 24/07/2018 at 5:21 AM, Lim666 said:

Yestetday in Sweden Fernando told me personally that GN'R will come back to Europe not in 2019, but 2020. That seems to be the plan right now.

Yeah, this seems more likely considering that 2019 looks to be a busy year for SMKC.