"General Musings" " Thread for all of "Thoughts On" all GnR things in the universe.

On 9/3/2022 at 12:29 AM, axlvai said:

Myabe this tour will over when they release the NILT Tour on bluray. And put the machine working on a album and UYI Boxset. 

Now we both know this is going on until 2024 at least. 'new f' n chapter' or some cringey title with a new ac/dc song and think about you thrown in the set to justify another 2 years of touring. 

23 hours ago, Karice said:

I wonder if Young Axl from Appetite For Destruction Era would be proud of Older Axl in 2022. ☺️😀 I think he would be proud of Older Axl. ☺️😀

Older Axl would probably think of younger Axl as a very volatile and angry young man and would be taken aback at how he used to react to things in his youth. 

1 minute ago, mystery said:

Older Axl would probably think of younger Axl as a very volatile and angry young man and would be taken aback at how he used to react to things in his youth. 

Older axl would probably look at some of the outfits from the Illusions tour and think "wtf was I wearing"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2022 at 1:12 AM, ssiscool said:

Older axl would probably look at some of the outfits from the Illusions tour and think "wtf was I wearing"

This!  I loved their music long before I knew what they looked like.  When I saw their concerts on YouTube for the first time, that was my first thought lol.  It messed with my head having never had a visual before, but it also added to the unmistakable uniqueness of Axl Rose.

On 9/14/2022 at 1:12 PM, ssiscool said:

Axl's style is/was often awful, 🤐but he has the confidence of,"I wear whatever the fuc I want," and that's badass! ☺️😏

Edited by Karice

On 9/18/2022 at 1:24 AM, jamillos said:

The same setlists and tour for example. No new music. I could go on.

But, Hard Skool came out in 2021 or 2022. You would have had a valid point if Hard Skool came out like 2011 and nothing came out since then GNR wise. 

Edited by Karice

10 minutes ago, Karice said:

But, Old Skool came out in 2021 or 2022. You would have had a valid point if Old Skool came out like 2011 and nothing came out since then GNR wise. 

You mean Hard Skool. Yeah, two 2-decades old demos in 6 years. No, I think I still have my point. ;) 

Great to see that the warning are opening for GNR in their home city of Monterrey, Mexico as when I heard that Axl and the lads were playing there I checked the warnings tour dates and it’s not listed there but it seems it is happening which is great as these young women are going places and will be huge. 

• Like 1