The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Is that June 1st 2020, or January 6th 2020? Cause if it’s the latter that means it coulda expired just the other day, right?

It's 4/30/2019 to 6/1/2020, so it is June unless there's a 30th month.... stupid Smarch weather!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Towelie said:

If its not a new album I will post a dick pic on gunsnfnroses.com. That's how convinced I am. 

I just got a hunch. Maybe I'm a fool, but I reckon this is it.

So no matter the outcome of this, we will see something that we been dying to see for years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Man, how fucking rad would it be if the lead single streamed on the homepage when it's updated.  

5$ it will be hard school...

Just now, Blackstar said:

The logo and the pictures are back on the site.

🤣🤣🤣 i knew it. 

17 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

I would be way more optimistic if the tweet wasn't captioning a picture of Slash about to go on stage.

This is what I mean about Fernando (or whoever writes those captions) being completely tone deaf.  Of course he knew how it would be interpreted, just look at the comments on Twitter under the post.  But was he just referring to a months old photo of Slash?  Possibly.  And if that's the case, he deserves to be neutered. 

Edited by sofine11

2 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

This was I mean about Fernando (or whoever writes those captions) being completely tone deaf.  Of course he knew how it would be interpreted, just look at the comments on Twitter under the post.  But was he just referring to a months old photo of Slash?  Possibly.  And if that's the case, he deserves to be neutered. 

The whole fucking GNR farm deserves to be neutered by now.

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I still see this instead of the old one with the classic font and the bullet logo, is that what you guys were talking about?

87576EBE-BE2B-40C5-8BDB-4DFF24A56C8C.thumb.png.c0b873cb51d5737d274540f64f85c3c6.png

I cleared my cache and tried different web browsers, and I don't have the logo either.

• Like 1