The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Just now, LandOla said:

So new album this friday? Gonna load the fridge with beer so I'll be ready to rock.

I learned my lesson putting stock in a sensible expiration date on whatever’s going on here. Obviously the sooner the better, but who knows?

2 minutes ago, Pskihq92 said:

And you hardly missed a thing lol I'll be interested again if shazam starts working like it did with hard skool

I've been testing that over the past week (although might stop since I've given up hope something is coming). Although for what it's worth, Face it Alone, the Queen song, doesn't do anything different for Shazam even though we 100% know that's releasing, so they might have changed their infrastructure or whatever since then.

1 hour ago, betterman said:

Its no evidence either way, but feel like someone is fucking with us. 

Thyme and Cuban skies is working strongly against any algorithm evidence

Pretty sure people at Spotify aren't setting out to fuck with a bunch of middle aged rockers searching for track names lol

It's either an algorithm that looks up all known associated song titles (released or otherwise), or it's actually a DB look up of content almost ready, or ready, to serve. Interesting that it's only just started to propagate though. But that could just be the frequency of searches. 

So...it's either search engine association shit, or holy shit we're getting an album/EP shit!

• Like 1