The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

6 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

The only thing that worries me is....what does he mean by "fix" those songs???? Please don't fix any Buckethead...

Why would You want to hear something from an ex member? Doesn't make sense .... You have Slash now and all You are going to hear is Slash's guitar because that's what bands do. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

Why would You want to hear something from an ex member? Doesn't make sense .... You have Slash now and all You are going to hear is Slash's guitar because that's what bands do. 

No, that's not what some bands do, Ace Frehley joined Kiss in 1996, and didn't play on the 1998 Psycho Circus album, so I think you're wrong on that point.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Legendador said:

A live video for "You Could Be Mine" (AWESOME!!!), we got a "live collage" with costume changes. It is misleading, and it has always been.

No it isn't. It was said in the press release that there was a live music video for YCBM that plays on the menu for the Bluray. That is what they released. And it having clips from the whole show makes sense for something that is going to play on the menu of the Bluray for the whole show.

You're going to get the full performance of YCBM without it being a collage when the Bluray is released.

There's plenty to be frustratated with this band for, but this ain't it. Jeez.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Axl S said:

No it isn't. It was said in the press release that there was a live music video for YCBM that plays on the menu for the Bluray. That is what they released. And it having clips from the whole show makes sense for something that is going to play on the menu of the Bluray for the whole show.

You're going to get the full performance of YCBM without it being a collage when the Bluray is released.

There's plenty to be frustratated with this band for, but this ain't it. Jeez.

Hope you're right.

35 minutes ago, Legendador said:

I'm kind of wondering, the UYI boxset will feature the mixes that Slash talked about in his book?

He said he had raw mixes with no effects, horns, synths other than the band itself...

The box set does not include that. The album tracks have been remastered with NR having new live orchestra on the song 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Rumor has it Pele drove to Axl's house, impersonating a FedEx delivery driver in a stolen truck. He managed to get past the gate, and could see a window was open, and he could faintly hear music with Axl on vocals. There was also an outdoor speaker nearby playing the same tunes. He noticed Beta with a family sized bag of cool ranch Doritos in a hot tub near the speaker, so he didn't get close to that. He quietly approached the window, and hid behind a bush as he listed to all of the songs playing. It was apparent Axl was playing CD remixes, CD2, and parts of CD3 to a group of house guests. Pele didn't believe his ears, both with the music and when Axl told someone he recorded the vocals of the song playing at the time (Soul Monster) in 2004. Pele couldn't take it, and he lost consciousness. Fernando discovered Pele a few hours later when he was relieving himself outside because all of the bathrooms were occupied in the home by the drunkards. The stolen FedEx truck had long been towed away, and Pele was held and questioned by the authorities, before being let go. Pele has never been the same since. Axl did admire his drive, so he gifted him with a 128 kbps mp3 mix of The General from 2008 on a flash drive, and Zodiac 13 (with vocals) from 2000 on an audio cassette before the police took him to the airport. And as a final parting gift, Axl gave him a CD-R with the 1999 Sean Beavan produced album, but all the tracks were instrumentals. No charges were made.

Fuck me...... This story is better than my mates story whereby he went down on a tai hooker, so now he needs to grow a mostouche to hide the gift he receives every so often on his upper lip. 

9 hours ago, Jw224 said:

Are people on here really thinking that the concert release is gonna be edited like the music video? If I'm not reading correctly I'm sorry, but if I am, lol.

Yes some people actually believe this. 

13 hours ago, Jw224 said:

Are people on here really thinking that the concert release is gonna be edited like the music video? If I'm not reading correctly I'm sorry, but if I am, lol.

You are, and "lol" is right. I already tried to explain how that is impossible in the UYI box thread but some people still think it's 1,5 hours of continuously edited montage, I mean fuck who wouldn't think that was the show? What are we loling about, maybe we are the idiots here?

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 2

Call me pessimistic but I think we’ll get 3 more standalone song releases. They will be ‘Atlas Shrugged’, ‘Perhaps’ and ‘State Of Grace’, because they already have vocals recorded and require minimal/zero input from Axl.

The ‘couple of epic songs’ Slash is referring to are probably ‘Atlas’ and ‘Perhaps’, simply because they are piano ballads. They may now have been extended in length with additional guitar solos.

After these 3 come out (separately during the tour next year) it will go back to the usual ‘yeah the next step is to get in the studio’ bs in interviews for a couple years which will never happen, then the band breaks up.

• Like 1