The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

As this old thread comes to an end soon...

I can finally reveal the leaked lyrics to The General:

My Lovely Horse,

Running through the field,

Where are you going,

With your fetlocks blowing,

In the wind.

I want to shower you with sugar lumps,

And ride you over fences,

I want to polish your hooves every single day,

And bring you to the horse dentist.

My lovely horse,

You’re a pony no more,

Running around,

With a man on your back,

Like a train in the night,

Like a train in the night!

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sledge said:

As this old thread comes to an end soon...

I can finally reveal the leaked lyrics to The General:

My Lovely Horse,

Running through the field,

Where are you going,

With your fetlocks blowing,

In the wind.

I want to shower you with sugar lumps,

And ride you over fences,

I want to polish your hooves every single day,

And bring you to the horse dentist.

My lovely horse,

You’re a pony no more,

Running around,

With a man on your back,

Like a train in the night,

Like a train in the night!

Didn't know that the general was by Father Ted Crilly lol

Just play the fucking note. Not the fucking first one! The fucking first one's already fucking down! Just play the fucking note you were fucking playing earlier! I've been playing the fucking first one! We have the fucking first one!

Edited by allwaystired
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

We're gonna get this thread to 999 pages, wait for the mods to be offline, then push it to 1005 pages just to spite alfie for trying to close it early.

That would be an ecumenical matter

• Haha 3

On the slight chance a Paul tobias gif existed i looked for one and erm.... found this..wtf

https://www.mancrushes.com/hot-men/paul-tobias/where-dating-news-photos

Paul Tobias

Never be ashamed of having a crush on Paul Tobias 
American, Guitarist
  Votes Ranking Boost Ranking

77,426th

Paul Tobias ranks No. 46,948 among the Most Man-Crushed-Upon Celebrity Men, and ranks 77,426th among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.

Paul Tobias is straight. He has blonde hair. Scroll down and check out his slim body, short and/or medium blonde hairstyles & haircuts.

Can't some of the ladies or Tobias appreciating men give him a couple of votes to help bump him up the list from 46,948th place?

If you can't remember what he looks like just go to that page and "Scroll down and check out his slim body, short and/or medium blonde hairstyles & haircuts."

34 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

On the slight chance a Paul tobias gif existed i looked for one and erm.... found this..wtf

https://www.mancrushes.com/hot-men/paul-tobias/where-dating-news-photos

Paul Tobias

Never be ashamed of having a crush on Paul Tobias 
American, Guitarist

77,426th

Paul Tobias ranks No. 46,948 among the Most Man-Crushed-Upon Celebrity Men, and ranks 77,426th among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.

Paul Tobias is straight. He has blonde hair. Scroll down and check out his slim body, short and/or medium blonde hairstyles & haircuts.

That is absolutely bonkers. 

Is Buckethead higher or lower up in the rankings? 

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Buckethead

Never be ashamed of having a crush on Buckethead 
Musician (Famous from Guns N' Roses)

5,524th

Buckethead ranks No. 2,873 among the Most Man-Crushed-Upon Celebrity Men, and ranks 5,524th among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.

Buckethead is straight and is one of the manliest men in the world. Other men admire him; women adore him. He has light brown hair. Scroll down and check out his slim body, short and/or medium light brown hairstyles & haircuts.

35 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Hang on a second there is a pic on that site of Paul Huge that I thought was of another guy with the same name. But now I'm pretty sure this is a picture of him.

http://fanpagepress.net/m/P/Paul-Tobias-dating-2.jpg

Am I mad or is this a new unseen picture of the man who has only had his picture taken like 3 times in his life?

Edited by Shacklermyrye
picture wont post for some reason. follow link

7 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Hang on a second there is a pic on that site of Paul Huge that I thought was of another guy with the same name. But now I'm pretty sure this is a picture of him.

http://fanpagepress.net/m/P/Paul-Tobias-dating-2.jpg

Am I mad or is this a new unseen picture of the man who has only had his picture taken like 3 times in his life?

Lol, that's not him.

This is what he looked like five years ago.

1 minute ago, DoMw94 said:

He looks very different to when he was in GN'R. Of course, it's been 20-odd years, but still, I wouldn't have recognised him at all!

I wonder if there's still any connection to anyone in the GN'R camp or any former members

I think it would be very interesting to hear from Paul in detail about the writing and recording process of Chinese and how was it to work with Axl, but the guy isn't talking, maybe because he just prefers it that way, or cause Axl wouldn't like that and he doesn't want to upset him which is a shame cause he probably has a lot of cool stories to share about his time in new Gn'R.

14 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I think it would be very interesting to hear from Paul in detail about the writing and recording process of Chinese and how was it to work with Axl, but the guy isn't talking, maybe because he just prefers it that way, or cause Axl wouldn't like that and he doesn't want to upset him which is a shame cause he probably has a lot of cool stories to share about his time in new Gn'R.

Out of anyone who has been in that band after the first lineup, that's who I would sit down and have a beer with.

He was there from when Slash and Duff were, straight through to the CD era, the guy must have amazing stories. Doubt we will ever hear them though.

Came across this old interview. Dizzy talking about how they had recorded material since Chinese came out, that they (Axl) were picking songs from the recordings. I would love to know exactly what happened in Axls mind that he decided to shelve it and move towards a reunion. It has to be more than Bumblefoot leaving. Ashba wasn't going anywhere until he found out that he was getting shit canned / demoted because Slash was coming home. He still had a full band if he wanted to tour. One day, I would love to hear Axl honestly talk about this.

• Like 1