Leaked CD Tour Documentary [no links here, no asking for links, discussion only]

6 minutes ago, ajyoli said:

Man I can’t find it anywhere online... this use to be easier . :(

Yeah it did use to be easier. But patience is our strong suit. I’m sure everyone who wants to see it will be able to at some point

Edited by Grayfox

15 hours ago, adamsapple said:

Love the scenes with Izzy and that guitar solo from Robin, some great shots from from Download 06 and some music clips I haven't heard yet, maybe there's more in the vault? Seems like they stopped recording before DJ joined or is there a second part of it? Ends at around 40 minutes with no credits, looks like a rough cut or something, but some really cool material, Axl sounds great and band is tight in all of these clips.

Dude you win 10/10 in the busting our balls category 😂

You gotta get this out there. Sharing via PMs is cool I guess so long as no-one is openly asking for links, which for the sake of clarity I am a 100% absolutely NOT doing here *cough*

Edited by gavgnr

I think he's just trolling the admins of this forum for not permitting sharing links (as some people pointed in the Whisky a Go Go leak thread).

And if it is so, I find this trolling really cheap.

Just keep it for yourself pal and enjoy it... in your head.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

there has been quite a lot of trolling lately. yesterday someone talked about "Full Mates Rehearsal 89 Leaked - 20 Tracks" - and "backed that up" using a Bad Apples instrumental video.

which was fake as hell.

• downzy locked this topic