Axl's former father in law died today

Don Everly is survived by his mother, Margaret; his wife, Adela; his son, Edan; and his daughters Venetia, Stacy and Erin, ex-wife of Guns N’ Roses singer Axl Rose.

In 2019, Don was voted into the Musicians Hall of Fame in Nashville; in a video, Keith Richards called him “one of the best rhythm guitar players I’ve ever heard.”

4 hours ago, LandOla said:

Fuck no. Enough with the covers already.

If playing another cover was at the expense of an original song I'd agree. But we're regularly getting three hour shows which is double what they're obligated to play. They play all the hits and a good number of deep cuts. Even a new (ish) single.

And the guy was briefly his father in law. 

3 hours ago, Ratam said:

Slash posted in Insta R.I.P to Don Everly. Maybe due Meegan is Erin friend.

I thought they were no longer on speaking terms. 2016-2017 was a weird couple of years.. Axl and Erin evidently spoke at some point. I read she may have even gave her "ok" to release the ISE video. Then for some reason her and Meegan had a falling out. Who knows how much of the shit we read is true though.

7 hours ago, JustRnR said:

I thought they were no longer on speaking terms. 2016-2017 was a weird couple of years.. Axl and Erin evidently spoke at some point. I read she may have even gave her "ok" to release the ISE video. Then for some reason her and Meegan had a falling out. Who knows how much of the shit we read is true though.

I don't know it about Meegan and Erin. But guess that above all the affection still remain.

12 hours ago, Ratam said:

Slash posted in Insta R.I.P to Don Everly. Maybe due Meegan is Erin friend.

Geez. You can post R.I.P. to a celebrity, even if your not friendly with him/her otherwise. I mean, he's still part of the Everly brothers and not some random person who died.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustRnR said:

25 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I don't know it about Meegan and Erin. But guess that above all the affection still remain.

I know that when AFD box set was released there was a book of pictures, including pics of Erin. I don't know much about it since I didn't buy it. Nor I know about copyright regarding the pictures

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Geez. You can post R.I.P. to a celebrity, even if your not friendly with him/her otherwise. I mean, he's still part of the Everly brothers and not some random person who died.

I knew it, just in it case happen they was or has? Friends. No many to  analyze. Just an little info for my part.