Pretty Tied Up or TAY Reherseal 2020

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Depressing that they just dropped these. They sounded good. Would’ve been good replacements for Better and YCBM, easier to sing and Axl sounded pretty solid. I’m really curious why they just gave up on these, guess we’ll never know.

I think that Axl might think that are songs not as popular as are YCBM, and nobody can't get them well received! This Is my thought but I still believe they will play them someday!

Just now, Dani_1455 said:

I think that Axl might think that are songs not as popular as are YCBM, and nobody can't get them well received! This Is my thought but I still believe they will play them someday!

Also seeing that Axl statement yesterday I believe he will try something new this night, I don't think Hardschool, but something new from the illusions yes

18 minutes ago, Dangom1 said:

I never understood why they haven't played Pretty tied up, suits axls current voice perfectly Imo

Absolutely. Tailor made for Axl's current voices. Low verses and a chorus with gang vocals so even if he Mickey's the chorus he'd have Melissa and Duff to back him up and it'd sound fine anyways.

• Like 2

I'm shocked at how good he sounded on Pretty Tied Up.  Would be an amazing addition to the set if they brought it back.

Think About You....well....I've always thought it's a pretty shitty song, and I heard it in 2002 and it sounded weak then.  It's not gonna sound good now.  Unless Izzy comes out to play with them, they should just leave it buried.

i'd heard about these rehearsals but with the state of GnR on the internet, i was too scared to ask. they both sound so good, what gives, they'd be comfortable to sing!!! come on Axl, give yourself a break on tour for once instead of gunning it, burning out, then vanishing again.

10 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Who knows with this band. A few weeks ago I’d agree but nothing is a guarantee. It probably will happen at some point but I feel like we’ve just been trying to line up stars recently.

My Guess Is Hardschool Next show I really think we are on the nearest point, and 2 more new songs at the Next leg, justo before the release of the new album.

We can dream😂