UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

Why are people so adamant about some exact dates? The AfD box didn't even match the year, let alone month or even date. Why should it be any different now? 

Plus the summer is gone, no singles, no box set. It could come out this year or next year, they don't care.

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, AxlRQ93 said:

This was never confirmed, it was just Slash talking to the press. Maybe it was something they thought would be a cool idea at the time, but it never got past just being a cool idea. I don’t see it happening. Would m love to be wrong 

Slash was very specific about it, it didn't sound like just a thought. He said that it was going to come out last year (but didn't because of Covid) and also mentioned specific shows that would be on it, implying that there was a selection process (e.g. he said that the Vegas show was where he met Perla, so he wasn't too eager to work on it - meaning that he did some work on it). 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

7 hours ago, AxlRQ93 said:

This was never confirmed, it was just Slash talking to the press. Maybe it was something they thought would be a cool idea at the time, but it never got past just being a cool idea. I don’t see it happening. Would m love to be wrong 

It was instigated by the record company…not the band (just like the AFD set) and @troccoli met the record company a month ago so it’s still being worked on.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, vicson said:

Not even a picture and a text on their social media regarding the 31th aniversary of UYI. Not even mentioned. I'm done with this. 

Yep, ZERO acknowledgment of the UYI anniversary.

My guess is they don’t want to draw attention to it due to no box set, that we’re only expecting because Slash mentioned we’d have it by now.

And pointing out the anniversary of the album, will just make them look like even bigger cunts, because of no box set or update for the fans about it. 

Their silence is deafening.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, metallex78 said:

My guess is they don’t want to draw attention to it due to no box set, that we’re only expecting because Slash mentioned we’d have it by now.

And pointing out the anniversary of the album, will just make them look like even bigger cunts, because of no box set or update for the fans about it. 

It's pretty embarassing, isn't it.

4 hours ago, vicson said:

Not even a picture and a text on their social media regarding the 31th aniversary of UYI. Not even mentioned. I'm done with this. 

If it makes you feel any better 31 IS NOT A SIGNIFICANT ANNIVERSARY, whether or not we "lost a year" or whatever to COVID; it's just another year.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, vicson said:

1 hour ago, metallex78 said:

43 minutes ago, Spoon87 said:

It's pretty embarassing, isn't it.

You guys do realise @troccoli had a meeting as recently as a month ago about the box set? It’s clearly happening.

@janrichmond - is it worthwhile updating the thread title seeing as @troccolithemselves confirmed they had the meeting? Loads of people don’t seem to know this and it’s quite a key update?

Edited by DTJ80
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

You guys do realise @troccoli had a meeting as recently as a month ago about the box set? It’s clearly happening.

@janrichmond - is it worthwhile updating the thread title seeing as @troccolithemselves confirmed they had the meeting? Loads of people don’t seem to know this and it’s quite a key update?

This Trololo meeting has become one of those desperate signs that the faithful around here hang onto for some shred of hope, hasn't it?
Along with the "soon" and "as we speak" classics I suppose.
Though I do agree @janrichmond should think about retitling this thread along the same lines as the "new-album-lol-jk-maybe-someday-wtf-who-knows-:question:-someday" thread.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Is this true???

Do we have any proof???

• Haha 1