UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

Working my way through it all…

immediate thoughts why don’t they play Knocking on heavens door like they did in 92? Get Melissa to do the Tracy & Roberta stuff?

Also..it seems there’s a real disconnect between this release & the current band. They are currently on the road and the tour has no connection with this pretty seismic release whatsoever. 

Lastly…how many weeks until we get a new song as suggested by Slash 🙏🏻 

• Like 3

Great seeing new stuff released.. 

I have watched some unboxing videos..

Not sure i want to part with cash given the price. The Vinyl option cost a bomb and the records themselves are in paper sleeves without plastic lining? ..the CD option seems the way to go, and cost almost half as much as the Vinyl option.

If i am honest, i wish they would release the Blu-ray on the live show on it's own :)

1 minute ago, Sledge said:

The site for sanity in Australia has listed a best of the Ritz and best of Chicago on vinyl for late January release. No idea how credible it is since I haven't shopped there in many years

Looks like a bootleg release (there are many of these) and Ritz is most likely the 1988 show.

53 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Looks like a bootleg release (there are many of these) and Ritz is most likely the 1988 show.

Yeah it's hard to tell sometimes because the company is struggling so just sells anything. Their price for the boxset is more than jbhifi 

5 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

The show is absolutely fantastic and raw 

I really dug it. I'm very thankful it showed up on YouTube in perfect quality. It made me kinda wish the whole UYI your had been done with just the core band, but it is what it is. Still thankful we got to see this show at least. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I really dug it. I'm very thankful it showed up on YouTube in perfect quality. It made me kinda wish the whole UYI your had been done with just the core band, but it is what it is. Still thankful we got to see this show at least. 

Yup, I wish that too.

By late 1991, I think Axl thought that bigger venues needed a bigger sound and more musicians. Like the Rolling Stones had backup singers and horns on their stadium tours. 

It was fine for some songs.  But most of the time it looked GnR look silly.

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, reayj2003 said:

Very surprised it’s all over that YT thing..

Has all that nonsense with fan filmed footage etc getting instantly pulled down stopped now?   

maybe the footage will get pulled down after a day or two :(

better watch it while you can!

Edited by BucketEgg