11/18/22 - Perth, AU - Optus Stadium

alfierose

• 6 months later...
14 minutes ago, Amir said:

I'd love to see The Chats open for GNR, was half considering flying from the UK just for that.

When you're getting Post Malone opening for RHCP next year, the Chats are not enough imo.

All tickets are now $75 down from $250 AUD plus.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

2022-125.jpg

Lol is Jarmo drawing these posters? The only koalas in Western Australia are in zoos.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, PerthGNR said:

When you're getting Post Malone opening for RHCP next year, the Chats are not enough imo.

Lol is Jarmo drawing these posters? The only koalas in Western Australia are in zoos.

TBH - if I went to see a band and Post Malone was the opener…..I wouldn’t be happy. 🤣

12 minutes ago, PerthGNR said:

well by the sheer viciousness of the beast, you can see the illustration is actually a horrific documentation of a dropbear

• Haha 1

Drop slither... that mickey mouse chorus is just brutal.... scott didn't sing it like that so why do it??? Or better yet... sing(or attempt) another song.. maybe an illusions deep cut?? Ffs.. an this is why it's not worth the 200+ bucks for standing GA tickets for mediocre performances.... 

Edited by bumcheecksmcghee
  • Like 2