2023 WORLD TOUR

4 hours ago, betterman said:

New tour date as stated above. 

SFP Magazine writes on facebook: They are back, tour ends nov 5th

Official announcement coming soon 

I guess news from GNR regarding this last tour stop, but maybe some more news? (more singles/EP/Album in the works)

The official announcement was for the gig (SFP reported it before Hell & Heaven Fest did).

• 2 weeks later...

There are various events and shows (Neil Young, among others) planned for the 50th anniversary of The Roxy from September to November:

https://wehoville.com/2023/09/06/roxy-adds-50th-anniversary-celebrations/

Maybe that would be a way for GN'R to end a long tour cycle in the same way it started: with a surprise show in one of the local venues that marked their early days.

Edited by Blackstar
  • PERHAPS 1

10 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Anyone hear any rumblings about a possible show in LA after Vancouver and before the mexico festival? there's a 3 week gap between both shows and oddly there hasnt been a LA date yet this leg. They surely must be playing a show there, no?

Why must they ? They've left out big name cities before 

7 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Cause it's their home turf 

They've played LA a ton since 2016, and had to downgrade to a smaller stadium two years ago. It's a good idea to skip it this time around. People can take the drive to San Diego if they want to see them. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Walapino said:

That means more shows for the General to be played!

Leading right up to its release date!!! Very interesting...with Axl's (we presume) vocal issues of late and illness, we thought it would be a more🤞 and let's get through this to the end guys...if we can! Not adding more!! As always this band continues to surprise....

Surely St Louis date to follow soon too....special General show on Oct 27th! Always a shoe-in to be performed (if not released before) that night! With full album/ep announced too.....

(Ok I'm on the sauce now....)

5 minutes ago, IzzysMissy said:

are the added dates arenas at least? Or stadiums?? That’s so many tix to sell in such a short time 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Edmonton is a hockey arena but I'm not sure about the other dates though.  It would be far too cold here to have an outdoor concert at our football stadium in October.

28 minutes ago, situation said:

Edmonton is a hockey arena but I'm not sure about the other dates though.  It would be far too cold here to have an outdoor concert at our football stadium in October.

Does it say Rogers? i bet ya its still at Commonwealth, nevermind lol

Edited by Wabby

45 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Leading right up to its release date!!! Very interesting...with Axl's (we presume) vocal issues of late and illness, we thought it would be a more🤞 and let's get through this to the end guys...if we can! Not adding more!! As always this band continues to surprise....

Surely St Louis date to follow soon too....special General show on Oct 27th! Always a shoe-in to be performed (if not released before) that night! With full album/ep announced too.....

(Ok I'm on the sauce now....)

Do we think it’s releasing that week of the 27th. I hope so. I couldn’t be more hyped for this song!

8 minutes ago, Amir said:

Two venues are 20,000, one is 18,000, other is 12,000, so definitely easier to shift tickets than stadiums.

So at these capacities, unless they are going to change production to a 360 stage show, they are going to play to 180 and maybe even 220 capacities meaning: 10-12K, 9-10K and 6-7K respectively which.. GNR will have no trouble selling, and I’m sure their egos will take a fabulous stroking at the “sold out” messaging. 

Hopefully… Axl is ok after all of this.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

I can't see this being the last time this year they announced extra dates. Personally I see them adding more shows until early December 

Until Atlas comes out...ya know that announcement that Has It Leaked made (of which has like 30K + followers) and everyone said, gotta be wrong, why would they release something while OFF the road....what we didn't know is, they may STILL be on the road after all ....🤣

1 hour ago, situation said:

I'm super happy about the Edmonton show being added!!!  Not a lot of time to sell tickets though..

I was debating to fly out to Vancouver to see them again but now I don't have to!

Me as well, was actually leaning towards Seattle, went their in 2016 for the show and the show they put on in Edmonton 2017 was even better