2023 WORLD TOUR

21 hours ago, avahland said:

Just checking U2 in The Sphere in Las Vegas.
Impressive venue...would be nice if GNR could play a surprise gig at that place.

Somebody here said earlier it's only for residencies. Imaginable because I think it costs a fortune to play there.
That owners can ask what they want.
Maybe they show build a mini Sphere....this thing is huge.
Upper seats are damn far away...like in a stadium.
Graphics look great but I prefer smaller venues.

EDIT: Sphere has a seated capacity of 17,600, but has a standing room capacity of 20,000 people.
Not sure how to read this exactly but it's not that much and explains the high prices maybe.

I like the stadium shows, better than this. In this sphere you are seated, the band in a ring and the only special is a lot of screens with lights.

Guns n Roses show is a nearer experience with the band. And I dislike see a show seated 

5 hours ago, axljungle said:

I like the stadium shows, better than this. In this sphere you are seated, the band in a ring and the only special is a lot of screens with lights.

Guns n Roses show is a nearer experience with the band. And I dislike see a show seated 

Yeah, I kinda agree. I suppose the Sphere experience would be amazing for certain acts, but GN'R wouldn't be a good fit for that place at all imo

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I can see this tour running right up to mid December.....

i said the same a while ago. i think Perhaps did better than they expected leading to more Possible tour dates which might cause problems for the SMKC tiur next year if promoters want GNR to play across the world

31 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

i said the same a while ago. i think Perhaps did better than they expected leading to more Possible tour dates which might cause problems for the SMKC tiur next year if promoters want GNR to play across the world

I'd imagine dates for SMKC are already getting booked up though, so hopefully shouldn't derail that too much......but Slash can make a lot more money with GNR, so who knows! 

15 minutes ago, RnRHOFGNR said:

October 31st / November 1st seems the most likely date imo but what do i know.

The teaser says November. Oct. 31 is booked anyway:

https://www.hollywoodbowl.com/events/performances?Time=Evening&Venue=Hollywood+Bowl&Season=null

The Vegas teaser said October, so if they play there it'll probably be Oct. 30 or 31. Then maybe Nov. 2 at the Hollywood Bowl, otherwise it will be after the Nov. 5 Mexico show.

44 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

SMKC tour starts in February 2024. I think two dates have been announced already.

22 hours ago, DSTK said:

Them or the Beatles yeah 

How to say you know nothing at all about music? 'The beatles are overrated' Yep there it is! 

PS everyone is allowed their opinion, and you can say 'I do not like the beatles' but to say they are over rated is musical and historical ignorance of the highest order and deserves to be called out. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JimiRose said:

How to say you know nothing at all about music? 'The beatles are overrated' Yep there it is! 

PS everyone is allowed their opinion, and you can say 'I do not like the beatles' but to say they are over rated is musical and historical ignorance of the highest order and deserves to be called out. 

Very overrated... obviously because you disagree that makes me automatically wrong ?.... dickhead

They were so over hyped, no competition really and imploded after a decade 

• Haha 2