2023 WORLD TOUR

There's some rumours about Rome in 23 in the info of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZcYjUdH07I

Alessandro Onorato, Assessore Grandi Eventi, Sport e Moda Roma Capitale, ha dichiarato ai microfoni di TeleAmbiente: “Dopo 11 anni il fatto che Roma, fonte Assomusica, sia tornata ad essere la prima città in Italia e a battere, con oltre 500mila biglietti in più venduti, Milano è già una cosa di cui siamo molto orgogliosi. La riteniamo normale, è la vocazione di Roma, con venue come Circo Massimo, stadio Olimpico, Terme di Caracalla, Capannelle, è la normalità che questo avvenga e abbiamo sostituito i “no” preconcettuali della politica del passato a dei “sì” ragionati, perché oltre 2 milioni di biglietti venduti vuol dire generare economia, generare occupazione, generare turismo. Nel 2023 io credo che batteremo ogni record perché il ragionamento è quello di fare un cartellone unico tra Stadio Olimpico, Circo Massimo, Capannelle e terme di Caracalla in un’offerta unica in cui noi integriamo anche i generi: da Bruce Springsteen ai Guns and Roses, dai Depeche Mode a Beyonce ai più grandi della musica italiana. Ragioneremo su numeri che faranno storia.”

Alessandro Onorato, Rome Capital City Councilor for Major Events, Sport and Fashion, declared to TeleAmbiente: “After 11 years the fact that Rome, source Assomusica, has once again become the first city in Italy and to beat, with over 500,000 more tickets sold, Milan is already something we are very proud of. We consider it normal, it is the vocation of Rome, with venues such as the Circus Maximus, the Olympic stadium, the Baths of Caracalla, Capannelle, it is normal for this to happen and we have replaced the preconceptual "no" of past politics with reasoned "yes", because over 2 million tickets sold means generating the economy, generating employment, generating tourism. In 2023 I believe we will break every record because the reasoning is to make a single billboard between the Stadio Olimpico, Circus Maximus, Capannelle and the Baths of Caracalla in a single offer in which we also integrate genres: from Bruce Springsteen to Guns and Roses , from Depeche Mode to Beyonce to the greatest of Italian music. We will reason on numbers that will make history.”

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Alessandro Onorato, Rome Capital City Councilor for Major Events, Sport and Fashion, declared to TeleAmbiente: “After 11 years the fact that Rome, source Assomusica, has once again become the first city in Italy and to beat, with over 500,000 more tickets sold, Milan is already something we are very proud of. We consider it normal, it is the vocation of Rome, with venues such as the Circus Maximus, the Olympic stadium, the Baths of Caracalla, Capannelle, it is normal for this to happen and we have replaced the preconceptual "no" of past politics with reasoned "yes", because over 2 million tickets sold means generating the economy, generating employment, generating tourism. In 2023 I believe we will break every record because the reasoning is to make a single billboard between the Stadio Olimpico, Circus Maximus, Capannelle and the Baths of Caracalla in a single offer in which we also integrate genres: from Bruce Springsteen to Guns and Roses , from Depeche Mode to Beyonce to the greatest of Italian music. We will reason on numbers that will make history

Circus maximus that was an unrealesed song from the Chinese democracy era wasn't it? Wouldn't that be perfect to debut it (I think I'm just dreaming though) 

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

I thought we'd get European dates after London was announced but the timing is weird now... 

Why would you not announce before Christmas? 

At this point most people have done all their Christmas shopping and have little money left over. 

it has to be friday the latest. everything else wouldn't make much sense

• Like 2