Worst Guns N'Roses music videos? 🤣

7 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

After all the millions they blew on the DC, NR, Estranged trilogy they probably only had $5 left in the video budget!

🤣 On YouTube, a lot of Comments roasted the budget for Garden Of Eden, saying stuff like,"Producer. "I found 5 PESOS(Pesos are about .50 in USD, so about $2.50 in USD, 😀) on the ground." Axl:"Say no more! We'll take it and make Garden Of Eden music video!" 🤣 One particular comment said something like,"Well, after Axl jumped off a huge luxury cruiseship and dived into an ocean and had a Dolphin rescue him and swim with him, in Estranged this $5 budget was all that was left for Garden Of Eden music video!" 🤣

Edited by Karice

1 hour ago, Karice said:

🤣 On YouTube, a lot of Comments roasted the budget for Garden Of Eden, saying stuff like,"Producer. "I found 5 PESOS(Pesos are about .50 in USD, so about $2.50 in USD, 😀) on the ground." Axl:"Say no more! We'll take it and make Garden Of Eden music video!" 🤣 One particular comment said something like,"Well, after Axl jumped off a huge luxury cruiseship and dived into an ocean and had a Dolphin rescue him and swim with him, in Estranged this $5 budget was all that was left for Garden Of Eden music video!" 🤣

Estranged Came after Garden of Eden.🧐

I think Garden of Eden is a nice, fun little video. A bit like Yesterdays. I think both were received better in the rock community than megalomaniac videos like November Rain and especially Estranged. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lio said:

Estranged Came after Garden of Eden.🧐

I think Garden of Eden is a nice, fun little video. A bit like Yesterdays. I think both were received better in the rock community than megalomaniac videos like November Rain and especially Estranged. 

Estranged came AFTER Garden Of Eden? 😳🤔 I don't know why the YouTube Comments made it seem like Garden Of Eden camera AFTER Estranged. I could see them blowing big money on Estranged and only having a little money for Garden Of Eden, but it's fucing weird the other way. 😳🤔

21 minutes ago, Karice said:

Estranged came AFTER Garden Of Eden? 😳🤔 I don't know why the YouTube Comments made it seem like Garden Of Eden camera AFTER Estranged. I could see them blowing big money on Estranged and only having a little money for Garden Of Eden, but it's fucing weird the other way. 😳🤔

You know there's this thing called Wikipedia for example, which has a lot of different dates listed and is a bit more reliable than some YouTube comment by a schmuck 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

You know there's this thing called Wikipedia for example, which has a lot of different dates listed and is a bit more reliable than some YouTube comment by a schmuck 

Wikipedia isn't all that reliable of a source either. ANYONE can edit Wikipedia. In fact, someone got drunk and claimed that a popular all Male Band(Not Guns N'Roses,. 😏) all  had Gay anal sex with each other every night! That entry was deleted and the person's IP address was permanently banned from posting, but yeah, ANYONE can edit Wikipedia! 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Karice said:

Not really, Estranged was the last in the trilogy, so Axl wanted one of his crazy ideas for his magnum opus.

If you want to read up, I think there are more useful and trustworthy threads to be found on this very forum, like these:

I thought I remembered reading that and yes, it appears that this video was made because they had some time left after making the Yesterdays video.

12 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

A bit more reliable, but not by much sometimes… Soulmonster & Blackstars site is the definitive wiki on GnR. 

• Like 2

On 12/10/2022 at 3:15 PM, Karice said:

Wikipedia isn't all that reliable of a source either. ANYONE can edit Wikipedia. In fact, someone got drunk and claimed that a popular all Male Band(Not Guns N'Roses,. 😏) all  had Gay anal sex with each other every night! That entry was deleted and the person's IP address was permanently banned from posting, but yeah, ANYONE can edit Wikipedia! 

Just because they deleted the entry to hide it doesn’t make it not true… 😂

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2022 at 1:34 AM, Tio Didi said:

Fun fact: Garden of eden was shot on the same day as Yesterdays, in the same warehouse. They just kinda used.the cameras that were already there. 

True. Here's some more details about the video shoot:

https://www.a-4-d.com/t5000p30-15-may-december-1992-touring-and-feuds#19763

https://www.a-4-d.com/t5002-16-january-july-1993-the-skin-n-bones-tour-end-of-an-era#19839

On 12/9/2022 at 4:01 AM, Ratam said:

To me worst video is "Since Don't Have You".

that video is such a weird thing

it's like it's telling the story of Axl losing somebody, so then he throws away all his life's dreams and hopes because he can't deal with breakups very well, and gets driven off to a faraway place to join a weird cult

but then the weird cult ties up and roasts Axl anyway, so it's not any better

suicide by joining a weird possibly cannibalistic cult sounds very awful.

but then at the end it shows Axl crashed his car in the water, and he smiles as he swims away? is he being happy to drown, or is he happy to get away from the sinking car!? Did he try drowning himself, which makes him hallucinate  getting roasted by a cult, and then he decides that drowning himself is not very good, so he swims away?

i know if I want to reset my life and join a music video cult, I'd rather join George Harrison's Crackerbox Palace! Sure that place can "deport" people to death, but at least there's elves. I'd rather get killed by elves than the creepy cult people in the Since I Don't Have You video.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/12/2022 at 12:44 PM, BucketEgg said:

that video is such a weird thing

it's like it's telling the story of Axl losing somebody, so then he throws away all his life's dreams and hopes because he can't deal with breakups very well, and gets driven off to a faraway place to join a weird cult

but then the weird cult ties up and roasts Axl anyway, so it's not any better

suicide by joining a weird possibly cannibalistic cult sounds very awful.

but then at the end it shows Axl crashed his car in the water, and he smiles as he swims away? is he being happy to drown, or is he happy to get away from the sinking car!? Did he try drowning himself, which makes him hallucinate  getting roasted by a cult, and then he decides that drowning himself is not very good, so he swims away?

i know if I want to reset my life and join a music video cult, I'd rather join George Harrison's Crackerbox Palace! Sure that place can "deport" people to death, but at least there's elves. I'd rather get killed by elves than the creepy cult people in the Since I Don't Have You video.

If I Don't Have You looks like a Fever Dream. They should have had Axl lying in bed, sweating and sleeping while a thermometer reads,102 on his bedside table and the video has most of the creepy video playing and the audience understands that most of the creepy music video is Axl's fever dream. Would make a lot of sense. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1