06/30/23 - London, GB - Hyde Park

alfierose

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

How are the chances to get tickets for cheap in front of the venue tomorrow? 

Is that a thing in London? 

Got into the 2nd night at Tottenham for £40 GA standing. Was very lucky though as there wasn’t many tours about. Leave it as late as u can before Gn’R hit the stage u might get a cheap ticket? Also check twitter. There’s always people selling tickets last minute on there. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 1:14 PM, The.mad.hatter.99 said:

Anyone know what hotel Axl and the band likely to stay out? Where's the best spot to try and get a picture with the band (long shot I know....)

Axl usually stays at the Mandarin Oriental in Knightsbridge (at the opposite end of Hyde Park to where the gig will be).

(Not saying that you will, but please don't give the band any hassle that they don't want). 

It's one of the most expensive - and best - hotels in town. If I had his cash I'd totally stay at places like that!

On 5/16/2023 at 8:00 PM, RnRHOFGNR said:

Does anyone have an idea of the situation of food and drink at the park because there's no going and leaving the grounds.  Will there be many options on the food and drink (alcohol) side and what kind of prices i'm gonna be looking at?

I apologise for a late reply, but last year they had a Hard Rock stall. Aside from the prices being pretty decent, the food was great.Swmn8Jk.jpg

2 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

I apologise for a late reply, but last year they had a Hard Rock stall. Aside from the prices being pretty decent, the food was great.Swmn8Jk.jpg

Not too bad on those prices.  I have enough points for a free footlong from subway so ill find a subway nearby.

5 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

The burger is taller than Messi  #dwarf

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

It's scary that someone could think these prices are decent. British crazy prices I guess