07/03/23 - Frankfurt, DE - Deutsche Bank Park

downzy

• 3 months later...

This will be my 18th Guns gig since Madrid in '17.
I'm really looking forward to this from what we've seen so far this tour!

Will be a perfect long-weekend for me! Going to see Kiss in Mannheim and Köln on Saturday and Sunday, then onto Guns on Monday!

Edited by Snytefant
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

23 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

We arrive by train around 16:00 in Frankfurt then hotel check in and after that on to the venue I guess but if there is time, sure!

Same here, I’ll be in Frankfurt at around 16:00, then check in my hotel and then go straight to the stadium

So if you guys all meet somewhere in the stadium, I’m in 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Same here, I’ll be in Frankfurt at around 16:00, then check in my hotel and then go straight to the stadium

So if you guys all meet somewhere in the stadium, I’m in 

You also arrive by train?? And what hotel are you staying at?

So I see we've kinda stopped hyping "Perhaps" as any gig now....is the concensus now that we're not getting it anytime soon or at least until between legs, perhaps to give a little jolt to US sales (how are they currently?) which seem to be a separate thing to GNR in Europe, still a big draw! Why is this? 

Really hope Slash doesn't bugger off too long on side projects, giving Axl more excuses for "plans change". You're a fool to try and predict this rogues gallery but come on throw us a fucking bone already!! 

25 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

So I see we've kinda stopped hyping "Perhaps" as any gig now....is the concensus now that we're not getting it anytime soon or at least until between legs, perhaps to give a little jolt to US sales (how are they currently?) which seem to be a separate thing to GNR in Europe, still a big draw! Why is this? 

Really hope Slash doesn't bugger off too long on side projects, giving Axl more excuses for "plans change". You're a fool to try and predict this rogues gallery but come on throw us a fucking bone already!! 

I think the biggest problem is that It seems that there are only 2 songs left when we expected 4 , the time between now and the finishing of the tour is of a little bit more than 3 months and I don't think they will release 4 songs in 3 months

11 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

It looks like they're hitting a lot of secondary markets in the US (Charlotte, Lexington, Biloxi, etc) that don't sell as much as say, Chicago or Boston so it's entirely possible they're waiting until the US leg to play anything new.

Edited by Gibson87

12 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

My opinion, they don't have a hit with Perhaps.  It's not going to help in the US market.  The energy of the show and the hits are going to sell the US market.  The people I know who are going are saying I've never seen them before so I want to catch them before they are gone.  Granted it's a small group. 

Just my imagination but are performances staying up on social media?  A sampling of the performance being shown to attract ticket sales?  A few key people putting a little more excitement in their voice when they announce a GNR song?  Feels like there is a buzz out there despite what they've put out as new music.

And they added a show when ticket sales aren't going that well in the US.  What's that all about?

And Axl's a fucking happy, little camper out there.  No clue what's going on but I want to see this show!  

• Like 2

I don't think releasing a new single will move the needle when it comes to selling tickets. The majority of those attending shows aren't interested in new music. Media won't make much fuzz about it. So I don't think that's the band's thinking. They will release it whenever Axl wants to release it for whatever cryptic reason. It could be released today, it could be released in a week, it could be released one week after the tour, it could be released in 2031. There is no rhyme or reason.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 2