07/03/23 - Frankfurt, DE - Deutsche Bank Park

downzy

Just now, GNRmello77 said:

Many empty spaces in the stadium tho, far from sold out unfortunately 

Yes that’s sad, although a couple of not good selling shows might take them back to arenas next time they come to Europe, which would be good imo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SAU3R said:

Yes that’s sad, although a couple of not good selling shows might take them back to arenas next time they come to Europe, which would be good imo

maybe a good thing to make them realise that nostalgia isn't enough forever.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

I hope they do arena tours. The cash grab from all 'big' artists now definitely takes away a lot from the experience, especially when it comes to extortionate fake fan rich cunt golden circle access. Ruins the show when the first 5 thousand people are rich people there for the 'I was there' conversation rather than the real fans who would create atmosphere.

Foo fighters, GnR, Blur, Pearl Jam, springsteen, motley crue and def leppard (who couldn't even sell half of it) Rammstein, red hot chilli peppers all playing stadium shows means they all have to be in a 2 month window in the UK where the weather is good and the football isnt in the stadiums. Average gig goer cant go to 10 stadium shows in 8 weeks at £100-250 per ticket. if they do arenas you can at least spread it through the year and try to go to more.

Edited by JimiRose
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, gjezzen said:

Why WHY whyyyy did he buy GC tickets? 🤦‍♂️

I know right? He should've stayed home.

53 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Where did you hear they were fired. Sounds highly unlikely they could legally sack someone for fans super imposing and seeing a rumoured song title on a piece of A4 paper. screams unfair dismissal and massive payout lawsuit. What would GnRs case be? fans on a forum saw words which might indicate a band might release new music, so they had to be sacked and potentially lose all their livelihood? 

38 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think it’s real, but I don’t buy into the idea someone got fired for it. Being fired over posting a piece of paper which you could barely see the back side shining through is pretty cruel. Unless GNR just has a broad “don’t post the setlist pics” in general rule, which could explain why we rarely see them anymore whereas from the 2021 and earlier shows we saw them every show.

I think it was the catering guy at the first show, he got fired for sharing pics from backstage on FB.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Never know “the general” could just be referring to the old intro of the general they used to start shows with.  Might not refer to the actual song.

could also be general Intro.  Like the one they always use.  Seeing is believing I suppose.  I can’t imagine them opening a show with a brand new song.

• GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

does anyone know if there's a curfew? maybe they're not doing a insane long show, since there's only 1 day to rest till the next one.

They were expected at 19:30 I think and we are near 20:00 so does not seem a long show at all

Edited by Dani_1455
  • Sad 1

Just now, UYI4 said:

Never know “the general” could just be referring to the old intro of the general they used to start shows with.  Might not refer to the actual song.

could also be general Intro.  Like the one they always use.  Seeing is believing I suppose.  I can’t imagine them opening a show with a brand new song.

would be fuckin' badass

1 minute ago, UYI4 said:

Makes sense but wasn't it put on the second page of the setlist, indicating it was slotted for the middle of the show?

• GNFNR 1