07/03/23 - Frankfurt, DE - Deutsche Bank Park

downzy

Just now, HUTCHIAN said:

Whats up with no encore in the last few shows. Axl tells why, but dont understand. Can anyone explain?

Running into curfew time so doesn’t want to waste the time doing encores. Would rather give us more songs. 

6 minutes ago, HUTCHIAN said:

Whats up with no encore in the last few shows. Axl tells why, but dont understand. Can anyone explain?

Curfews mean they don't want to waste time, so they just go straight into playing more songs, which is a good thing :thumbsup:

Edited by Amir
  • Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

Final setlist:

It's So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Pretty Tied Up, Mr. Brownstone, Welcome to the Jungle, Hard Skool, Absurd, Reckless Life, Double Talkin' Jive, Estranged, Live and Let Die, Down on the Farm, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, T.V. Eye - Duff, Anything Goes, Civil War, Band Introduction, Slash Guitar Solo, Sweet Child o' Mine, November Rain, Patience, Knockin' on Heaven's Door, Nightrain, Don't Cry, Shadow of Your Love, Paradise City

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Alexmee239 said:

Seems the setlist got pretty stale again, maybe due to the curfew times?

Why do people expect massive changes every night? Most tours settle into a rhythm – and GN'R change more than most every night anyway

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

If they aren't doing encores, why don't they do Nightrain before PC? Following Nightrain with a ballad works a lot better if there's an encore break...

Things don't make sense in GNR in anyway, they do what they feel at the moment or what Axl feels to be more specific

16 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I wouldn't call a setlist with Bad Obsession, SOYL, Reckless Life, PTU, DOTF "stale". That's  impressive compared to 2011 or 2017

It’s a great setlist all things considered. I think fans around the world at least should get to hear it once. All I wish is these fuckers added Perhaps to it lol

• Like 2