07/03/23 - Frankfurt, DE - Deutsche Bank Park

downzy

I don't know how to upload a photo but just check the last post of Instagram from 4tus and see one comment, It's just depressing this band at this point I think

I don't know if he means the Chinese leftlovers or new music 

Edited by Dani_1455

2 minutes ago, Dani_1455 said:

I don't know how to upload a photo but just check the last post of Instagram from 4tus and see one comment, It's just depressing this band at this point I think

He is so arrogant. He always does this. What does he expect? Fans are allowed an opinion.

Just now, AtlasShrugged said:

He is so arrogant. He always does this. What does he expect? Fans are allowed an opinion.

I am not talking about being arrogant or no, probably he is by all the situations we have heard, the thing is that probably confirms that no music is coming

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Dani_1455 said:

Sounds to me like nothing coming.

Weber.me: Richard we’re all getting tired.  We need new stuff

4tus:  probably best to rest for a while then. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, AtlasShrugged said:

What? What's arrogant about advising us that it will take a while before we get new music? He isn't supposed to talk about these things, so for him to say this is just kind to people asking him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

What? What's arrogant about advising us that it will take a while before we get new music? He isn't supposed to talk about these things, so for him to say this is just kind to people asking him. 

I think he's just being sarcastic.

• Like 3

Ya, let’s not shoot the messenger. Fortus has 0% say over the set. Getting any info at all is a kindness.

• Like 1

There are countless examples of him being vague or condescending to people who ask about it. Think we've had this discussion before (which we can agree to disagree on again!)

I just find his tone to fans condescending. Fans are entitled to ask, he can just ignore it rather than trying to make a sarcastic comment about it.

8 minutes ago, AtlasShrugged said:
11 minutes ago, Dani_1455 said:

Expand  

I disagree. Dude’s probably as pissed about it as we are

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

It's predictable only because we're keeping up with every show.

And because they’re not really changing the setlist much show to show.

For the record, I plan on going to one show and I’m VERY excited about the news songs on the set. I just don’t think we should pretend there’s nothing more they can do. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AtlasShrugged said:

There are countless examples of him being vague or condescending to people who ask about it. Think we've had this discussion before (which we can agree to disagree on again!)

I just find his tone to fans condescending. Fans are entitled to ask, he can just ignore it rather than trying to make a sarcastic comment about it.

Sarcastic? Someone said they were tired of waiting for new music and he asked them to rest for a while. I find it neither arrogant or sarcastic. 

• Like 1