07/03/23 - Frankfurt, DE - Deutsche Bank Park

downzy

11 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

There is a part in the intro music used currently that sounds like the General orchestral parts heard previous. Could it have been that. 

I refuse to believe we'll ever get The General released or played live. That setlist picture was a fake surely. 

Not fake, the crew member got fired from that picture

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

Even if it's released there will still be people who refuse to believe it lol. I'm sure it will come out but I highly doubt soon is the word. Hope i'm wrong.

Enjoy the show everyone, ill check back tomorrow

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:
1 hour ago, Shacklermyrye said:

tell us more, what did you hear?

The same intro they used for the shows in 2006

That was the general, no?

1 hour ago, VeeR said:

What do you mean the intro? The orchestral intro they used to play during the NuGnR shows before Jungle?

This. 

Did you get any audio buddy?

25 minutes ago, betterman said:

Not fake, the crew member got fired from that picture

Where did you hear they were fired. Sounds highly unlikely they could legally sack someone for fans super imposing and seeing a rumoured song title on a piece of A4 paper. screams unfair dismissal and massive payout lawsuit. What would GnRs case be? fans on a forum saw words which might indicate a band might release new music, so they had to be sacked and potentially lose all their livelihood? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Where did you hear they were fired. Sounds highly unlikely they could legally sack someone for fans super imposing and seeing a rumoured song title on a piece of A4 paper. screams unfair dismissal and massive payout lawsuit. What would GnRs case be? fans on a forum saw words which might indicate a band might release new music, so they had to be sacked and potentially lose all their livelihood? 

I think it’s real, but I don’t buy into the idea someone got fired for it. Being fired over posting a piece of paper which you could barely see the back side shining through is pretty cruel. Unless GNR just has a broad “don’t post the setlist pics” in general rule, which could explain why we rarely see them anymore whereas from the 2021 and earlier shows we saw them every show.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Where has this come from, why would someone get sacked for that. 

Just now, Axl_morris said:

What general pic are we talking. The setlist from the start of the tour?

The attached pic was posted to some news website. You can see “The General” faded on the top of the page. TB sent a cease and desist to that news website. The photo source from what I know is determined to be credible and not a fake.

02B5C267-17FB-4B3C-B60C-AA2C6F458440.jpeg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Any bets on during which song Axl falls tonight? :D

have a good show everybody, I’m up in the nosebleeds, not streaming but keeping you updated on the setlist and filming some songs for YouTube 

Have a nice show mate!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The attached pic was posted to some news website. You can see “The General” faded on the top of the page. TB sent a cease and desist to that news website. The photo source from what I know is determined to be credible and not a fake.

02B5C267-17FB-4B3C-B60C-AA2C6F458440.jpeg

Maybe someone did get sacked then if TB are sending cease and desist letters over it!

• Like 1