06/17/23 - Copenhagen DK - Copenhell

downzy

45 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

Where are you getting that Matt is going to play with GNR? It doesn't make sense to me for that to happen. Axl never wanted Matt back, Slash and Duff asked for Matt back, Axl said no. It's simple, people need to accept that. Frank has been Axl's right-hand man since 2006.

Matt was offered to come play a few songs, but he didn't like the pay so he didn't do it. I don't think it's out of the question, but I'm positive the comments Matt made in his published and leaked versions of his book got back to the GNR camp... and maybe that has rescinded his invitation

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Matt was offered to come play a few songs, but he didn't like the pay so he didn't do it. I don't think it's out of the question, but I'm positive the comments Matt made in his published and leaked versions of his book got back to the GNR camp... and maybe that has rescinded his invitation

Plus there were already problems in the VR says with Matt demanding the same exposure as Slash. Slash and Duff might not be so eager to get him back in GNR.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Axl reconciled with Matt in 2006, even drove him around NYC, then in 2007 Matt is in the press making fun of Axl again, saying he is "so jealous" of VR.  Not to mention he lies and embellishes constantly, always changing his story about his firing. First it's because Tobias insulted Slash, then it's a disagreement between him and Axl about the direction of the band. He also says shit like Axl would call him and say "you're fiiiiiiiiiiiired" in his signature high pitched voice, a story fans will recognize as pure bullshit but the idiotic media would of course believe. I'm so glad that egotistical asshat isn't part of the reunion.

He is full ego.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RnRHOFGNR said:

He has a 2 year old he might be busy being a dad?

But he was announced and is on all the promo. He had the kid when they made the plans.

1 minute ago, JasmineSwe said:

The weather gods are angry. There's lots of rain and wind now. The venue is right by the sea too, doesn't help

That sucks. I hope it clears up in an hour 🤞🏻

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Lio said:

But he was announced and is on all the promo. He had the kid when they made the plans.

That sucks. I hope it clears up in an hour 🤞🏻

I guess he decided to stay with his little girl and it wasn't worth the money.  

• Like 1