06/12/23 - Vigo, ES - Estadio Abanca Balaídos

downzy

9 minutes ago, Skamos66 said:

I hope tonight is the night they try out Perhaps, would make sense to do it once then use London as the big night to unveil it and release the single.

I can't see why they'd play it tonight, shelve it for a couple of weeks, then play it at a random show. Not really an 'unveil' if they've already played it! 

If it gets played it'll stick around, same as Absurd and Hard Skool. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I can't see why they'd play it tonight, shelve it for a couple of weeks, then play it at a random show. Not really an 'unveil' if they've already played it! 

If it gets played it'll stick around, same as Absurd and Hard Skool. 

This just triggered a thought that, hypothetically, we could be days away from The General being added to the set. Wild times!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

that's just a bus inside of the Airport. It takes you through the whole place. Probably from a terminal to another

I think they were just joking.

Just now, Dani_1455 said:

Soundcheck has not started yet, strange

Weird. It’s like 5pm in Spain right now, right? When does the show start? Anyone know?

59 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Wonder if anyone, anywhere bought any of that stuff?

Even the most sycophantic GNR lapdog must have baulked at dressing up like an airline pilot for a fake airline.....right?! 

When it was launched (or well, the website anyway), I was still on the Nightrain, so it must've been 2018, I think. A guy on there bought some stuff, like a pin and shirt or something, and after half a year or whatever he got his money back, if I recall correctly.

I remember the bewilderment when we first heard of GNAir, Funny that after all these years it's still one of the bigger marketing mysteries of TB.

• Haha 1

If doors open at six and they've only just got to the venue, it's either going to open late or they're not soundchecking.....

Just now, Lio said:

When it was launched (or well, the website anyway), I was still on the Nightrain, so it must've been 2018, I think. A guy on there bought some stuff, like a pin and shirt or something, and after half a year or whatever he got his money back, if I recall correctly.

I remember the bewilderment when we first heard of GNAir, Funny that after all these years it's still one of the bigger marketing mysteries of TB.

Yeah, it's so, so odd. Possibly even the oddest thing they've ever done!