06/09/23 - Madrid, ES - Civitas Metropolitan Stadium

downzy

2 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Just personally and subjectively speaking I feel like the whole "Slash just noodles now and it sucks" thing to be a bit overblown on the forums.  I am not saying every improvisation he does will land, but I overall find his soloing even on most of the CD stuff totally fine

50/50 at best😄. But Yeah I mean, it is live and things are subject to change! You can't be too precious going to a gnr show. They aren't Maiden or Dream Theatre where you will hear the songs note for note, beat for beat... and that's ok. But SOME solos are kinda difficult to overlook. It's like hearing a band cover Hotel California and they ignore the outro solo, you just don't do it😄

Good show, from the sounds of it. The few songs I've heard Axls voice is pretty decent and a few surprises too. Interested to hear Locomotive

4 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Just personally and subjectively speaking I feel like the whole "Slash just noodles now and it sucks" thing to be a bit overblown on the forums.  I am not saying every improvisation he does will land, but I overall find his soloing even on most of the CD stuff totally fine

Completely overblown. 

• Like 1