06/05/23 - Tel Aviv, IL - Hayarkon Park

downzy

1 minute ago, waxl1974 said:

I am in and out at the moment. Am in Liverpool for a couple of days after seeing Coldplay last night in Manchester. 

Ah hi :hug: Hope Coldplay were good ? Have a good time in Liverpool and good to see you !

• Like 1

Just now, Oxford said:

Coldplay 😮.  

Don't knock em unless seen live. My wife is mad about them and took her to see them at Wembley last year as part of her birthday treats. I was the same mindset. A really great experience. Am seeing them in Cardiff on Wednesday night too. At least have GNR at Hyde Park to balance things out 😂😂😂

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, waxl1974 said:

Don't knock em unless seen live. My wife is mad about them and took her to see them at Wembley last year as part of her birthday treats. I was the same mindset. A really great experience. Am seeing them in Cardiff on Wednesday night too. At least have GNR at Hyde Park to balance things out 😂😂😂

Mine is too.  Although I’ll take your word for it.  If I go to her concerts, she may want to start coming to mine. 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2