06/01/23- Abu Dhabi- Etihad Arena

Based on the leaked setlist, my guess is that they’re gonna follow the same model they did with Absurd/ HS:

Release Perhaps towards the beginning on the tour, then release Atlas towards the end of the tour, then bundle them together into an EP in early 2024.

And then they’ll probably do the same thing again in 2025-2026 with the last two songs they supposedly recorded during lockdown (one of which is probably OMG/Liars).

Any streams yet, btw? The moment of truth will come with the opening song. If it’s Bad Obsession then we’re in the clear! But if it’s ISE then we’re fucked…

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

Just our luck Axl probably isn't there yet, shows up and ignores that setlist completely and announces songs through the monitor just like last year, then instead of correcting him the band just goes with it lmao

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Based on the leaked setlist, my guess is that they’re gonna follow the same model they did with Absurd/ HS:

Release Perhaps towards the beginning on the tour, then release Atlas towards the end of the tour, then bundle them together into an EP in early 2024.

And then they’ll probably do the same thing again in 2025-2026 with the last two songs they supposedly recorded during lockdown (one of which is probably OMG/Liars).

Any streams yet, btw? The moment I’d truth will come with the opening song. If it’s Bad Obsession then we’re in the clear! But if it’s ISE then we’re fucked…

I've been following these boards since 2010. 13 years with stuff like this regularly posted before each new tour. You'd think I would know better by now. But no. Here comes one more let down :lol:

• Haha 1