Katarina's Benzova absence

1 minute ago, Rindmelon said:

They for sure would not want things to come out in discovery. Surely they have to chop off a hand to save the arm & just get rid of Fernando at least. Settle and then move forward with either Beta or completely different management.

probably would need to disassociate from TB completely. 

Just now, AxlRQ93 said:

probably would need to disassociate from TB completely. 

not neccessarily. since vanessa and Beta aren't involved in most of these allegations, they hopefully will just get rid of creepnando. there's a whole bigger issue regarding getting rid of TB theoretically, since it's Axl's family and i dont think Axl would continue GNR without them. 

Just now, pucix said:

Over the use of pictures on IG and a testimony that some guy tried to kiss a girl?

its years worth of really sick sexual harassment and intimidation, read the dox. It’s not one isolated incident. Kat probably also has emails texts etc to back this up. 

1 minute ago, Voodoochild said:

Like I said in the other thread, I totally believe in Kat's allegations based on the very little I've seen of him. And I agree, Fernando has to go. Now. 

Camp Axl had to know this suit was coming. The time for getting rid of Fernando was before this became public, to get ahead of the story. So that he’s a former associate of the band rather than someone actively representing the band. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

not neccessarily. since vanessa and Beta aren't involved in most of these allegations, they hopefully will just get rid of creepnando. there's a whole bigger issue regarding getting rid of TB theoretically, since it's Axl's family and i dont think Axl would continue GNR without them. 

where it becomes tricky though is that Beta is Fernando’s mom. She’s not going to be happy about her son being cut loose. Moms tend to take their kids sides in things even when they are wrong, especially over someone that isn’t family. Beta could pressure Axl to not fire him. How also would this effect life at Axl’s house (don’t they all live there)? this is not an easy situation.

Edited by AxlRQ93

I don't think the band necessarily knows the contract situation and even less the sexual allegations. Fortus being the ex, I don't think he is cool with this at all. I doubt either Axl, Slash or Duff knows about the sexual harassment because I don't think they would cover him at all. Fernando is not someone that you need to cover up, he is only there because Axl likes the family, so I think that if they knew about it, he would be fired already. 

17 minutes ago, DoMw94 said:

I'm just baffled this has been allowed to go on while you've got Duff in the band (with the way he is now and his daughters), Melissa in the band, and most the male band members' wives present.

That's a good question.

I don't know the man at all, nor have I had any personal encounters with him, but I find it very difficult to believe that at present time Duff would tolerate any of this stuff had he known.  Maybe many didn't. 

Fernando was the gatekeeper for a lot of them.  For all we know Kat never informed any of the primary individuals in the band out of fear of being fired and/or having her reputation in the industry killed.  Lots of wild stuff happens with rock bands; she might have thought who would want to hire a female photographer like her that can't let some of it roll off her back.  

So who knows. 

But for Duff, a guy who just released a solo album that touches on mental health and who is always championing his wife and daughters, it's difficult to believe he'd accept this behaviour from someone like Fernando (or anyone).  I'm sure he loved playing with Axl and Slash again and making a ton of money, but he certainly doesn't need the cash to afford his lifestyle.  

13 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

I agree that's the smartest thing to do, but if he views these people as family then will he?

Family members have falling outs all the time.  It could happen.  We'll have to see.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, AxlRQ93 said:

where it becomes tricky though is that Beta is Fernando’s mom. She’s not going to be happy about her son being cut loose. How also would this effect life at Axl’s house (don’t they all live there)? this is not an easy situation.

the lawsuit stated in one instance how highly Beta spoke of Kat. I can't imagine her defending her son's actions. Hopefully she will advise him to step down on his own terms.

8 minutes ago, DoMw94 said:

I'm just baffled this has been allowed to go on while you've got Duff in the band

Hypocrisy. They are all multi- zillionares due to making music when they were shit- bags. We don't know Duff, Slash, or Axl. Not really. They aren't beacons of shining morality, nor are they role models. Duff may want to be, but these guys are famous and revered by us for their art :shrugs:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

As someone who got “The King Of P***y” involved with this band.. can any of us really be surprised by any of this? The guy is the definition of ‘creep’ and I hope when Axl is made aware of this or if he has already been made of aware of his antics, I hope he goes after him with that some of that anger we saw in the late 80’s/90’s, make a good example of the scrote bag.

Just now, D4NNY said:

As someone who got “The King Of P***y” involved with this band.. can any of us really be surprised by any of this? The guy is the definition of ‘creep’ and I hope when Axl is made aware of this or if he has already been made of aware of his antics, I hope he goes after him with that some of that anger we saw in the late 80’s/90’s, make a good example of the scrote bag.

Unless Axl's just like him... it's possible

Who knows?

6 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

unfortunately it won't happen

I could see a situation where new management is brought in and TB is essentially back to being personal assistants 

Theres a good chunk of $ at stake here. A settlement is coming out of the band’s pocket. Potential touring and relationships  at stake if he sticks around on that level 

5 minutes ago, mattromero said:

Unless Axl's just like him... it's possible

Who knows?

As a huge Axl fan (like most of us) I believe and hope Axl wouldn’t stand for something like this. He’s made his own mistakes in the past sure but this is just unacceptable. 

• Like 2

"

In addition, Benzova, over this period of 2016-2021, Benzova
repeatedly insisted and demanded that they utilize written contracts and formalize
controlled use terms and payments in exchange for the use of her photographs.
232. Benzova also openly stated utilization of written contracts and
formalization of terms would reduce uncertainty, conflict, and transaction costs. In
addition, in email, Benzova stated formalized contracts would increase certainty
and predictability.
233. However, Lebeis habitually and through routine practice, either
ignored Benzova; falsely played stupid; lied to Benzova about understanding or
compliance; and/or claimed he didn’t remember the terms when deliberate
deviation occurred. On one such occasion, on or about, May 2017, after insisting
writing the terms again and being ignored again, Lebeis demeans Benzova and tells
her he didn’t respond to her requests for written terms because he was “too busy
doing other shit"

"

Other shit? Like what other shit!?!? Dude, it's literally your job to handle that specific stuff.

Even focusing on the stuff that isn't the creepy sex stuff, all the lies and deception and general conduct in regards to the handling of the photos and licensing is so appalling

"

But, instead of complying to known terms and intent, Lebeis
continued to disrespect Benzova’s rights, flout copyright law, and psychologically
manipulate Benzova, stating that “family” doesn’t need contracts; “family takes
care of each other”; and even falsely claiming he was one gathering money and
paying Benzova directly; and, as stated above, falsely claiming that
GUNDAM/GNR/TEAM BRAZIL/FERANDO LEBEIS were the owner the
Benzova Photograph in order confuse and mislead BEnzova ( See within-
Intentional Misrepresentation of Material/Basic Fact Regarding Ownership of
Benzova Photograph)

"

eww some kind of "family" that turned out to be!

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

the lawsuit stated in one instance how highly Beta spoke of Kat. I can't imagine her defending her son's actions. Hopefully she will advise him to step down on his own terms.

But it was also stated:

1183. This belief in futility was reasonable and supported because ,on or about October 2022, when Benzova attempted to reach out Beta Lebeis, mother of Fernando Lebeis and manager of AXL Rose, Beta ridiculed and demeaned Benzova stating the only reason she is where she is in her life is because of her son.

• Like 1

Just now, batatadoce said:

But it was also stated:

1183. This belief in futility was reasonable and supported because ,on or about October 2022, when Benzova attempted to reach out Beta Lebeis, mother of Fernando Lebeis and manager of AXL Rose, Beta ridiculed and demeaned Benzova stating the only reason she is where she is in her life is because of her son.

well done, old witch :facepalm:

• Like 2